DOG's stance on... "unruly" players.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rokkushun, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Just wondering what DOG's stance on players who will spew swears and racial slurs like they are the only words they know.

I mean I understand we can't really stand to thin the herd but I don't see this type of behavior bringing in more people...

Warning: Harsh language in the below images.
    pox1.png pox2.png

(one image of the chat log has been omitted because I believe my deck is unique and I do not want everyone knowing what I'm running, I will provide it in private chat on request.)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Not to black list but what there "Bro" in the name, did the same thing to me when i played him. Drinking his pain tears was refreshing. =b

My only real annoyance was he dropped the N word though, not real fond of racism. (I'm white, but still pretty crude.)

Etherielin, Jaraxxus and Tarathil like this.
  3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

LOL. Look it Jaba junior. Or Profhulks... evil..er twin.

4. Rokkushun

This player used that word another time in the omitted image. This was also my main issue with this player. Name did contain Bro so I'm almost certain this player is a repeat offender.

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I don't use the N word anymore I am getting better don't compare me to him.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE

?

mortal ix, Joker and BurnPyro like this.
  7. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

ok and yeah serkans army same guys. ill make sure to get a scren shot next time. Profhulk im not sure ive seen you rage. at least not more than a little

8. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Wouldn't it have been enough to just state that you have been verbally assaulted and ask how DOG deals with that kind of things? I'm just asking cause looking at the screenshots you provided made my intelligence drop. .. and it wasn't high to begin with. :c
    [Something something about minors possibly seeing them or them leaving a bad impression for possible new players wandering the forums and whatever else that makes sense to you.]

9. Rokkushun

@Hiyashi Added a warning, but I wanted to make the extent of the language used known.

10. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

For these kinds of things, I would take the unedited screenshots and submit a ticket to report them to the Greens. I feel that would be the best ways for things to go about.

Etherielin, Muddled and PurpleTop like this.
  11. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

I see that kind of talk all the time,personally it doesnt bother me I just find that they are annoying and try to ignore it.But yes if I was a new player that just seen an ad for Poxnora and came to test the waters and saw that convo I probably would never come back Tbh.Immature and childish and people who drop the F-bomb two or three times in a conversation let alone a sentence are quite uneducated.

Off topic: My poxnora cut off on me while playing a few minutes ago and now I cant log on,are they doing a patch or something or did my launcher explode?

12. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

Isn't there a profanity filter? Honestly not sure if it works or not though.

Obviously this is still no excuse for language, threats, and bad attitude.

mortal ix likes this.
  13. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

I always hope to learn new terms of endearment when I see these screen shots. Sadly, most of the cacogenic miscreants who opt for modfree verbal abuse tend to have limited vocabularies, imaginations and genital protuberances. Okay, that last one may have no deductive or inferential data to support it but I hate when nobody mentions ***** size in their rants. It makes me feel like we are maturing as a species.

mortal ix, Joker, Etherielin and 2 others like this.
  14. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Patch - Notes are on the forums.

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I love that you guys are guildmates.

16. Rokkushun

w-we aren't? I have no guild.

17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

rokku isn't guilded, i thought

18. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

You should have recorded my game against a couple kf players I played yesterday. I used the F word 6 times. Deadly tracker 6 range deep wounds. I lost count how many times I said it to kf player's running hawk attack that hit's for 23 dmg a pop. Razzoriel's revamp thread explain's everything.

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I dun goofed. I misread that entire exchange. Forgive these old eyes.

20. Rokkushun

See if it's something that's just cheese then it's warranted that you rage a little bit, but I tried to explain the all of the synergy to get my runes to their power was well over 200 nora, and he spat in my face and called me a cheater.