Revamp Comments

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Cydna, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Barb shaman is sick now, healing power and utility.

2. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

1 champion with the only ways to heal in the whole race doesn't detract from the race needing more healing regardless of how sick she is. Not to mention her utility is to become a flying detection unit when we have Wolf, hawkmaster, and houndmaster all with detection options.

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- It is simply a rune that helps the situation. And we dont wanna be the people that say "oh that utility is lame cuz we already do it so well .... " other factions hate that sort of thing. The more runes that serve a purpose opens up deck versatility. And the theme isn't a theme again...I feel bad for the hard work that was put into the "clan" mechanic tho I did not love it... it seemed more thought out and thorough then..slapping "warchief" on a couple champs.

- There is no reason to just not put in a non-barb healing champ that you think your deck needs btw. Not like you need or want the healing champ to gain the warchief ability anyway.

- My barb decks are currently just the most efficient bodies put in and supported by spells/relics/equip. This is actually how I predict the meta in general will be, efficiency/noragen/spellspam will be king again. Its not good or bad just what I perceive. I can get behind the warchief mechanic if they make it more flexible and spread it more liberally throughout the theme. Perhaps just an equipment or spell or champ based "grant: warchief X".

4. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Definitely for the better, imo. He's expensive like any other hero, but with Prestige, Battle Leader, and Surge: Enemy, he got treated much better than almost anyone else.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

So what it seems like is Dwarfs are super efficent now, Constructs ehh, Paladins got weaker, and Barbs are still lacking important stuff.

6. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Pallys got hit hard with the Angels and Aria but Vengeant Knight is making a comeback. NCM lost Divine Heal, NCC lost Equalize but gained Heal Mass 3.

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Anyone notice that Dwarven Handler looks great for a constructs deck? Path 1: Boost Construct 1 or 2. Path 2: Rev em up or Build em tough, and Forge Hammer on base. Downside is speed 5 and damage 6. He's only 55 nora maxed out.

8. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Barbarian Shaman is now a detecting healer.

She has dark raven form and heal mass 2 and heal champions 3 for like 60 nora.

And btw this current vengeant knight is like a watered down shadow of his former self.

I really miss brand on him.

9. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

The problem I'm seeing with Forge Hammer on Handler is that there's not much incentive for him to attack. He's a melee range low damage low speed unit, who has access to Boost and Rev. If he's in a Construct deck, with those abilities he's going to be BEHIND the melee, not up there with it.

10. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Palladin Commander was not changed ;/

11. Gaedel

You mean he wasn't nerfed by the revamp? That means he was so bad he didn't need to be nerfed when everyone around him was getting nerfed. Kind of like that kid nobody talked to. Leave him alone and maybe he'll go away. Then again, after all the nerfing is done the kid grows up to be Bill Gates.

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

No, he still sux dix.

13. Gaedel

Is that how he 'rose' to become a commander?

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

He rose to commander by virtue of a dev typing commander in his name space.

15. Gaedel

Is that it? I thought we might find some hard evidence as to how he rose in rank so quickly. That's not very exciting. Probably why he came pre-nerfed for life.

16. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

i just wish Palladin COmander was runnable, i wonder why does not have Comman Palladin Accualy.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The same reason why Stone Colossus doesnt have Colossal. or why Elite/Centaur Skirmisher don't have skirmisher... etc

18. Gaedel

Go figure.

19. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

That first part still needs fixing.