Discuss the Latest Patch

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Abilities
    • Fixed two issues where Sacrifice of De'lim does not give the 2 damage bonus could be used on champions with the ability Pariah.
    • Hawk Attack did not get its text updated properly in the previous patch, which has now been resolved.
    • Added Bloodless to Titan. Bloodless units cannot be re-animted
    • Nora cost has gone up for Book Burn.
    • Timber Wolves has been renamed to Wolf Pack along with having it's functionality updated.
      • When this champion is deployed, 2 Timber Wolf champions are summoned adjacent to it with 50% health. This champion and the summoned Timber Wolves get +1 DMG for each champion of the same name within 5 spaces. This champion has an effective nora cost of 0 while in play.
    • Gift of Ironwood has been updated to account for the new upgrade system.
      • This unit loses 15 HP and target Sapling within 3 spaces is removed from play and a Gnarlwood Grappler with no upgrades is deployed in the same location the Sapling occupied.
    Spells
    • The champions summoned from spells will no longer come with upgrade abilities. This is in-line with the pre-revamp “Level 1” Terminology. This includes:
      • Overgrowth
    Champions

Epochal Sage

• Changed ability set 1 to be Balance (Rank: 1/2/3)
    Vashal Vicar
    • Now has 8 damage
    • Removed Nora Vitality
    Vashal Druid
    • Removed Surge Beast
    • Added Natures Blessing
    Woodland Jester
    • Projection moved from ability set 2 to base
    • Ability set 2 now has jump
    Conclave Warden
    • Book Burn added to Ability set 2
    Edit: For those just joining in on the conversation. The first 10 posts in this thread were done because KF's patch notes weren't written down and a few of us were trying to find what had happened.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  2. Xirone

Apparently, Vashal Druid went up in cost and lost access to Surge: Beast.

3. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Page lost Inexperienced, that must be some of the added nora.

Not seeing anything with regards to Treefolk, save the posted summon adjustments.

4. Xirone

Ash is now much more affordable.

5. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Book Burn on Conclave Warden's Upgrades.

Etherielin, Xirone and Pathfnder like this.
  6. Xirone

@Gedden @Senshu
    Having the KF changes posted in the Patch Notes would be great. It seems like there are some notable changes.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  7. Xirone

Timber Wolves now summon 2 wolves at 50% HP on deploy.

8. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Not an awful change considering.

9. Xirone

Yeah, seems like the right fix. I haven't played them yet but it seems right.

10. Molosse

They still keep all the damage and all the speed, but they can't just throw so much meat at a target to overwhelm it.

11. Xirone

Ephochal Sage now has Balance 1/2/3 as upgrades. With Divine Favor, it looks like she is meant to sit back and Time Slip as much as possible.

12. Molosse

They're taking there time updating that KF patch :p

13. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Final Score: Xirone 6 / Gorebucket 2 :D

14. Xirone

Neither of us noticed Vashal Vicar lost Nora Vitality.

15. Xirone

I updated the original thread to reflect what Senshu has now posted. Discuss away.

16. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Don't forget these:

Gift of Ironwood
    • This unit loses 15 HP and target Sapling within 3 spaces is removed from play and a Gnarlwood Grappler with no upgrades is deployed in the same location the Sapling occupied.
    Overgrowth
    • The champions summoned from spells will no longer come with upgrade abilities. This is in-line with the pre-revamp “Level 1” Terminology.
    Timber Wolves has been renamed to Wolf Pack along with having it's functionality updated.
    • When this champion is deployed, 2 Timber Wolf champions are summoned adjacent to it with 50% health. This champion and the summoned Timber Wolves get +1 DMG for each champion of the same name within 5 spaces. This champion has an effective nora cost of 0 while in play.
    Just for completeness sake.

17. Xirone

I looks like Elven Page's change didn't make it in the notes.

18. Xirone

Updated.

19. Molosse

So with Nora Vitality gone I feel Vashal have lost one of the last aspects they had to their previous synergy. Sad times.

Xirone likes this.
  20. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

I wish she would get something more akin to haste though (stall, drive, invigorate?). Maybe break haste up with different levels, and give her "haste 1" that only grants +1 speed, I dunno.

All of her support abilities rely on her time-bend, which doesn't give her much to do while waiting for cooldown.

I'm reallly mostly happy with the revamp, the only issues I have are loss of flavor on some of the more unique runes.