Issues & Suggestions thus far

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fikule, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

1. Could the e-mail confirmation URL be a Hyperlink (currently just text)

2. Could we have the ability to log in using our e-mail address as well as user name?

3. Full screen windowed doesn't let you tab to other applications (Windows 7).

4. Upon my first log I got "Cannot log in. Null Pointer exception". (Worked the second time)

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Looks like 4 has happened to a few people. First login almost always results in a failure, but second time works.

also Redirected.

Logging in using the email is currently not enabled.

3. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

We actually supported logging in by e-mail but we once we received the production database, we identified a performance issue that forced us to disable it. We'll try to bring it back as soon as possible. I'll also make a note of turning the confirmation link into a real link. Not sure how I missed that one. :)

4. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Ty :)

Also pointing out KTCAOP's redirect. He is using the proper channels, unlike me :p

Dem bug forums :)

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I really know its not the time to discuss this, but can we get a rank reset soon? All of us that been away from the game these past few months want to play equally with other players out there that grinded rank.

GabrielQ likes this.
  6. jenovah2

jenovah2 The King of Potatoes

Something else people need to know beyond using in game name to download the client. If using antivirus; such as Norton, it will warn you against download. This is because today is the first time the computer has seen this program and it is "unknown". Bypass the nets and full steam ahead with the exe file.

7. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Surrendered to a campain and couldnt go back to the lobby, had to close the game and open it all over again

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

On the Rune Checklist there are filters for Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Exotic but not for the others. If you want to see what Legendaries you have, you need to wade through the whole list.

9. StringerBell

StringerBell New Member

I can't login. I did everything I was supposed to. I got as far as picking which faction I would like for the Renovator.

I think everything worked, but when I tried to login on the new pox/desert owl site I get a message that reads:

Authentication could not be completed.

I've tried everything. HELP PLEASE

When I retry it I get "The key specified is invalid or has already been used."

10. KTCAOP

Right

=> Redirected

11. KTCAOP

It's been stated a few times that the website is kind of slammed. Try to wait for a little bit and see if it works when the traffic has died down.

Also, make rue that when you log into the DOG site, that your username is your PoxNora username (not your SOE login username)

12. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I wrote that I have the same problem in another thread, but I want to second that. I have the same issue, which is irritating.

13. StringerBell

StringerBell New Member

Well if everyone wouldn't mind logging off so I could get in I would really appreciate it.

HAHAHA! Okay, thanks KT... I'll try back in a bit. (This really doesn't help calm my nerves that it's not working though).

14. KTCAOP

Also, make rue that when you log into the DOG site, that your username is your PoxNora username (not your SOE login username)

Sorry, I edited this in, but maybe it didn't go through fast enough, sorry.

15. StringerBell

StringerBell New Member

Brilliant! That worked. Thanks again man, I appreciate it.

16. jenovah2

jenovah2 The King of Potatoes

There was no "holy mace" in the rune dock to do tutorial. restarted....still no mace there.

17. Oblitrix

Oblitrix The King of Potatoes

I just found a small typo:

"2nd Tutorial
    Spells, Relics and Equipment

So far you have delt with Champion runes. There are three other kinds: Spells, Relics and Equipment."

18. KTCAOP

Glad that it worked! =) If you see any other bugs, feel free to post it in the bugs forum =)

19. KTCAOP

Known issue, also reported in the Bugs thread

20. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

OMG I have sound again!
    After roughly 1 and a half year without it, you guys have no idea how happy I am atm.
    For this alone you guys receive eteral forum points. Thanks gents.