World Cup @Brasil 2014!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jun 10, 2014.

1. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

it's not about me, where is the love? :(
    unless ur making me the sandwich...

DarkJello likes this.
  2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I just copy and pasted the following from post # 394 of this thread by Andralexis:

Darkjello said:
    Are you drunk or do you believe in quotes taken out of context and applied to different situations?

Corrected, and to clarify:
    You're in my ignore list so don't bother replying to me, or to this :3

Why did Andralexis quote me as saying something that I did NOT say??? Geressen said that. Enlighten por favor.

iPox likes this.
  3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I think Andralexis is being somewhat confused

4. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Back on topic.

iPox and DarkJello like this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

because he did not actually want me to be notified of him being a present continuous hating jackass.

I think what happened is this; he changed the name in the quote thingy but left the post and member ##'s intact. above I have changed your name to awesomesauce in the quote thingy, but you probably still got a notification. ( or you can claim that you are in fact awesomesauce)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  6. DarkJello

Technically awesomegelatin, but I NEVER look a gift horse in the mouth. ;)

I cause enough problems on my own, and thus prefer NOT to be forced into further altercations. #EndBullyingNowOrElse!

7. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

For the same reason I am quoting Boozha here, deleted the wrong quote tags. Was talking to Geressen anyway, so pardon me, never realized the mistake I did.

EDIT: I was looking yesterday at old Nike's commercials. Seems Cantona was right all along.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    "Oooh, the Germans are mad at me! I’m so scared! Oooh, the Germans! Uh-oh, the Germans are going to get me!"

Shimaru likes this.
  9. DarkJello

Apology accepted. I cause enough problems for myself, thus getting "help" from others is note desired. :)

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Cya brazil

pretty poor performance, incredibly sad play with the amount of dirty fouls made. Overall they've been pretty dissapointing this wk

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am one game from a perfect bracket... Well with the exception of I had US beating belgium but I was strongarmed into it because my employees all had USA winning and they kept teasing me for not rooting for my country so I changed my initial choice.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Firking serves you right

13. DarkJello

Take it down like 3 tenths of a notch mate, or peeps will decipher anger and such. Kittens NEVER get mad, not even mutant ones.

iPox likes this.
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

FINAL TODAY GET HYPED

15. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

[​IMG]

Good luck, guys.

For the matter: Argentinian meat cuts > German beers.

16. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Nein!

iPox likes this.
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Very deserved win for Germany.

As per usual, the last 30 mins of the game Argentina resorts to foul after foul. Mindblowing how the ref didn't pull red this game. You'd think Sweinsteigger went to a bloody war by the amount of times he was taken down. What a hero

18. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUS, AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS, DAS SPIEL IST AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUS

DEUTSCHLAND IST WELTMEISTER!

Props to Argentinia for this pretty tense match. Also props to Löw and his secret-weapon-strategy.

iPox likes this.
  19. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

"very deserved win" I've heard everything.
    It was a really even match, with sitations for both sides, but the referee ignored a brutal penalty in favor of argentina, and also changed red for yellow in a very clear foul, not that it matters now.

20. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

Nope. Argentina was there because it was carried by Mascherano and Messi during the entire event.

Germany was there because it deserved to be there, collectively and individually they never speculated, played as they had to and won, with every ounce of merit you can have in such an instance.