Zombie BG help

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sunutsu, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Can you guys post a link of a zombie bg? I want to try something new for a bg and zombies interest me so if you could post champs I should get and general tips that would be helpful because I don't know anything about FW except a little about vampyres.

2. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

3. Sunutsu

I checked that out already but I still need ideas on more champs and runes I should add. While that thread is really usefull it doesn't say everything that I will need.

4. Nite2kill

Zomb.JPG

Here is 1 of my builds , the champions that don't have ZA on base are not upgraded to having ZA, this build relies mainly on Aura, Nova and Disease breath to do most damage

5. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Where are your spells?

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

top right, essence drain.

SireofSuns likes this.
  7. Sunutsu

Thank you so much. So do you swarm festering corpses a lot with this bg? Also can you post some alternate options for some of the exo/leg non champ runes? Since poxbox is down all I can do is forge and I don't have enough shards to forge 250 shard exo runes.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  8. Nite2kill

Depending on the size of the map and when they show up on the rune dock

With the Zombies I am not a big spell caster - I like to place a champ on the deck

9. Sunutsu

Can you also say the skills I should put on the champs? I don't really know anything about zombies so I am not to sure which skills are the best on certain champs like the flesh witch.

10. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

can someone post zombie bg without coragh? is it possible to play without him?

11. MadLotar

MadLotar The King of Potatoes

Yes, I am surprised Lost Queen wasn't included in the bg. She has regal presence as an upgrade. You could probably also replace Coragh with another zombie hero.