full patchnotes: 2014-03-09 @ poxbox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by only, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I´m not really fond of the buffs, tbh. Some are too much, others do nothing.
    But nerfs were cool.

2. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

So this was the last SOE remnant.

I'll enjoy seeing DOG "renovate" after they get all the bugs squashed.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Happy birthday by the way =P

4. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

They did a lot of good with this patch, and a lot of harm. Harm is mostly thematic though, so i don't expect the regulars here to care much. It's a gradual erosion of immersion, that's all...

Apprentice Mage:
    It gained Dark Raven Form, why? It can be taken in the direction of a witch, i get that. But it's sitting halfway between a KF wizard & a KF/FW Witch right now. It's not a good place for this rune to sit.

Elven Treecaller:
    This is not the only rune that needs to gain it's race while transformed, or have it's transformed race gained permanently. Why not address the Elven Druid too? More importantly, why does the Treecaller now have Take Root as an upgrade? Why in the world should it be able to Take Root as a human? This is something it should gain while transformed into a Tree & lose again when going back to human form, or not have access to at all.

Wizard of the Ways:
    Is Portal Nexus just being removed from the game then? It might not be the most healthy ability as it exists now, but it's fun, and i would like to see it stay (albeit limited). The replacement ability is thematic enough, and so that's fine, but i feel like it's lost a little bit of it's life.

Augur:
    Changes went in the wrong direction IMO. It was mechanically fine the way it was before, it just had a bit too much raw power, and it's upgrades weren't terribly balanced. It feels very awkward to use now, and it has bounce both on upgrades and on base. Obviously, not a lot of thought went into these changes, or there wouldn't be duplicated abilities.

5. kaion1994

kaion1994 New Member

Where're the leg and lm runes @@" i cant find them in pox box tradder

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

As it says on the website, they are only working with exotic trades at the moment.

7. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Just noticed that FS didn't get any buffs? Did I miss them?

8. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Was meant to be Salaman patch.

9. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Tormented Priest got some real buffs. Sweet!

10. allyorbase

allyorbase I need me some PIE!

RE: Spellkaiser: Can't tell if Teleport 1 is (overall) better than Reckless Teleport 2. You're sacrificing potential distance for reliability. I suppose that's... good...?

11. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thank you very much only :)