A list of UD bugs that are getting ignored.

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Yourmom, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

I've posted these in the Bug Reporting Forum and they haven't been acknowledged or fixed since I've posted them. I'm not even sure who the UD player council is but I hope he sees this.

Demonologist: Ritual of destruction does 15 dmg instead of 10 dmg which is what the ability states.

Imp Familiar: Familiar ability does not reduce wizard's ability cooldowns by 1 when Grimlic is deployed. In fact it doesn't reduce it at all which in my opinion makes this champion useless. (Imagine the nefari fireslinger being able to flamestrike every turn. There are other possibilities but this is one example.)

Sheoul Disciple: Disciple's Rapture ability works on your turn when it becomes available but on their turn you lose manic and intimidating which makes this champion useless in my opinion.

Hekatian Fleshgrinder: When you sacrifice a champ with this relic the magic damage done to champion within 6 spaces is only 8 instead of 10 like it states in the description. Also the bloodballs are 8 instead of 10 as well.

I feel like I'm missing something but these are the only ones I can think of right now. If you have anymore to add feel free to do so. Hopefully this will get someone's attention.

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Good list. I'll report it. There will likely be prioritisation on bugs, so the most important ones (like demonologist) will be fixed first.

3. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.

But Warguard on Manslayer does not get reduced by lol damage taken from masochism. Everything appears to be working literally (i.e. warguard gets reduced by spell or attack damage, masochism causes lol, not damage) but it might be an oversight.

4. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

does it still take away 1 dmg for each hit?

5. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

It causes damage/loss of life. It doesn't effect warguard though.