One egg, Two egg, Brand new Dragon thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Mar 24, 2014.

1. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

And with my death, my experiments, linked to my heart, shall raise! Muahahaha.

"Insanity, you say? Your path would lead us to certain defeat and death. Step aside, Bliss, if you don't have the stomach to do what must be done to save K'Thras" - D'elim, Apex of the Circle

2. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Help me raise my bubbies. Thanks. :D

3. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Nexx just throw those bad boys into a hatchery. Easy and lazy way to do it.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

What hatchery? o_O

5. Skullferno

Go a few pages back on this forum post. I believe we've posted like 4 hatcheries link throughout these 28 pages

6. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

7. Skullferno

If they get sick they are weak and deserve no mercy. Let them die with the other weaklings. Only the strongest will survive

8. KelRama

Stahp! Don't do that. Take care for them and they will be loyal forever. Maybe they burn Skullferno to dust! *grins insane*

9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Be nice to your dragons or my guardian fleet will come and take them all away

10. KelRama

Ahaha, ur fleet is nothing. Look at my beatiful baby dragons, they are so tiny and.. so.. cute! :D *wins with cuteness*

11. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

I don't get how the hatchery works, someone mind giving me an explanation?

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You enter your scroll name, then your eggs/hatchlings are added to the hatchery. When people are at the site, it automatically refreshes periodically. Each refresh is a view for the egg/hatchling that is displayed. If it is someone that has never viewed that egg/hatchling, then it is a unique view too. You can usually click on the egg, but that doesn't happen too often. The refresh rate there is generally a lot faster than what you'll get having eggs in your signature, so they will hatch quickly.

13. Skullferno

Seeing how these dragons are nothing but pixels and numbers and not real living breathing things you can literary do anything you want with your dragons. I've already made each of my dragons a page long short story.

In retrospect though if the dragon gets sick if you want to kill it you can, they gave you the option for a reason.

14. KelRama

I think everyone knows that they are pixels. Would be sad, if someone really believes they are real. o.o

15. Skullferno

*meanwhile a kid is crying his eyes out cause he just found out his only pets he has ever had are fake*

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

CLICK MY EGGS

17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Three rares in one day. Not bad.

Skullferno likes this.
  18. KelRama

Oh, look at my tiny little mini dragon, sooo cewt!

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I didn't realize it, but I've had a Copper for a while.

[​IMG]

Skullferno likes this.
  20. Skullferno

I stopped rare egg hunting because people like you Darklord who always click on the egg before I can. Congrats *mumbles insults*