Poxnora Abridged

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Intweener, Feb 28, 2014.

?

Which monster group In the next Poxnora Abridged Expansion would you like to see more of?

Poll closed Aug 10, 2015.
  1. More Aspects!

26.3%
  2. More Penguins!

15.8%
  3. More Bunnies!

5.3%
  4. More Abused Mogas!

21.1%
  5. I don't mind, Just gimme Owls!

31.6%
  1. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Hah, Swordchucks.
    I guess they finally figured out that you just have to keep the hilts on the swords?

I also like the Aspects, but there aren't enough. May I suggest Idiocy as an opposite to Intelligence?

2. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

@Centuros Thank you very much for the feedback! You are right, there are not enough aspects! I'm terribly sorry for the lack of them!
    And indeed an aspect of Idiocy is a wonderful Idea, if i were to implement it, it will have Talgar's stats and abilities, and it will probably receive Ccombat Awareness as well. And fury Escalation, to make sure he balances out over time as well. It will also receive Shielded just like Talgar always had. Why would they even remove it from him!?
    For too long Talgar has been relying on veteran armorers and granite bracers. It should definitely become a standalone character. But as the Poxnora team is too busy balancing everything, he has definitely been overlooked. I hope the Aspect of Idiocy (IS) makes up for that. But to also give him a gimmicky balance, he won't be a dwarf. So he can't become OP.
    And I hope Talgar becomes a Moga so IS will know how it feels>.>

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    KingJad likes this.
  3. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

bathrobemanther is the best. :D Everyone wants a rubber duckie!

4. RKane

RKane Member

Bump for awesomeness.

5. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

So, is there no rune with "Immunity: Nerf" or "Immunity: Buff" yet? I am dissapoint. ("Immunity: Buff" may work better because it has more potential candidates, seeing as how many things seem to take a long time to get out of shoebox.)

6. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Rune buff: removed immunity: nerf and added immunity: buff, cost reduced by 1.
    Rune nerf: removed immunity: buff and added immunity: nerf, cost increased by 1.

7. Intweener

bi-weekly bumpety

8. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

Sandy bun, cuz it just makes so much damn sense ... Especially the flavored text lol

9. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

Name: Imafire Malazer
    Flavourtext: "Ima firing my lazer!!!!!"

Dmg: 20, Spd: 8, Def: 5, HP: 70
    Nora cost: 75

Ability base:
    impenetrable
    elusive
    Blindfire
    Counterattack:Meele
    Immunity: Nerf

Ability path 1: Shielded, Warded
    Abilitypath 2: Attack: Death (Damaged champion is drestroyed), Drain 10 (Target enemy champion loses 100% of its life. Attacking champion is healed by 100%. CD 0 AP 3)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  10. Intweener

Hello everyone!

Steam Giveaway Raffle has Started! All new players have a nice chance to win a few rare cards like a Pox Renovator and some dragon thing.
    Don't forget to reply which of my cards you liked the most to enter it and win a UD Pox Renovator and more! :D
    New cards have been introduced to celebrate the return to Steam. Let's make this a wonderful Back to school season !

11. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

I'm voting for this guy, just cuz Hunter:Bunnies is awesome

Gluttonous Penguin (ST)
    Size : 1x1
    Nora cost - 70
    Damage - 13
    Speed - 4
    Range - 1-1
    Abilities -Ally : FS / Swallow Whole / Hunter : Bunnies / Tremor
    Flavor Text - The first sign of Penguins picking a fight with the bunnies after their terrible Bunwar. It won't be too long before the bunnies were shaken out of their holes and forced to retaliate..

12. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

eye of serken

13. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

How is having the contest restricted to people who have had accounts since the beginning of August welcoming of new Steam players? Generally we have not been around that long.

14. Intweener

@doubtofbuddha because people who are generally new are not really interested yet in the forums or in an abridiged series of a game they barely know yet. Also this game has been around since 2006 or so. This means that looking back to august - 3 months, is peanuts ;)

15. doubtofbuddha

Right. Still new Steam = last week. Not August. Though I understand the desire to avoid fraud.

16. Intweener

You're truly worthy of the Aspect of Intelligence flavor title :) Congratulations ^^
    I knew it would come in handy someday.

17. doubtofbuddha

See, I am new enough that I have no idea what you just said.

18. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

19. Intweener

Cump? Bump!

20. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I never understand how this work