Exile

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Yourmom, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

Spell 25 Nora

To the Bok, loyalty is necessary. When someone has shown any measure of disloyalty, they are punished. Treason is punished with banishment, a fate worse than death to the Nefari.

Target real owned champion gains Soulsift 1, Defiled, Pacified, Wandering, Pariah and Warding and the 3 closest friendly champions within 8 spaces gain Loyalty (This champion gains +3 DMG, +1 DEF, and +5 HP as long as all deployed units that you own share a faction with it).

I started using this spell recently and I love it. I've been using it in my lava BG recently. I split my magma bunnies and use it on the bunny that isn't the clone so I get some nora back if it dies. I was thinking of other good targets as well. I was thinking that scorched dwarf would be a good target or the captive lorekeeper. Can you guys think of any other good targets for this spell? For 25 nora it's worth it.

Another good spell combination that I found with this was first doing eye for eye and then casting Exile on the same guy.

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

To be honest, I didn't even know this spell existed. Pretty sure Exile used to do something different but must have been changed (probably due to ipox).

Looks like it has potential.

3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Ghalroonling if you can still antagonize, with favour the spell is only 20 nora and if he dies, you get 20 nora back.
    A shadowspawned altered lemure. Poison aura and mischief are still usable.
    Deep elf summoner, summoning and invigorating would still work I think, with a summoned imp you can block pathing to keep the wandering in control.
    a split imp trickster?

others might have a more useful ideas

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I saw the potential of this spell before, yes the best target was the dwarf just after revamp when he could walk without lumbering

I decided not to run it due to lack of space and i was building different style bgs

It has potential , but not in all UD style bgs

5. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

It hasnt changed recently, yall just overlooked it :). I ran it with stitched instead of sacrafice. It grants soulsift whiche makes it awesome. On a stealthed dreameater, he still triggers dreameater even tho hes exiled. Its one of my fav UD spells but can only be run in very conditional bgs. I also like to run soul feed to kill ranged units since it cant be cleansed (instead of coward reach)

6. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

I like the spell, I wouldn't use it on Deep Elf Summoner, and Gahlronling's mechanic doesn't trigger the refund.
    Altered Lemure is my favorite target, besides the obvious.

There's a lot of bgs I wish I could fit this in, that couldn't though. My favorites that did implement it were all implementations of Bok bgs (which is where it was used on lemure mostly).

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I honestly forgot that it got changed. Huh. Looks alright.

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

You could grant your deep leviathan assault, then exile and force him to attack a unit with mobility to accrue charges, cleanse and then cataclysm. UD/KF, train assault on vashal ranger and healing breath on aspect to cleanse.

9. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

can you use bane shift to apply the negative effects on opponent champs (even if they cannot be cleansed from your champ)?

Agirgis1 likes this.
  10. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

i think bane shift doesnt "cleanse" but does another thing, it's an idea. ^ should be tested

11. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

nope i actually tried it. Bane shift acts as a cleanse and it does not work.

Bane Shift:

For 6 turns, at the start of each turn, negative conditions on target champion are Cleansed and applied to the next closest opposing champion within 8 spaces. This effect is hidden until triggered.

that doesn't mean you can't cast things on the champion before you cast exile. like i said before detrimental spells like eye for eye can be applied before hand.

12. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

T.T

13. xCrimsonSkies

xCrimsonSkies New Member

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

exile the exile.

15. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

It actually is the first Rune I helped to fix. After another Exile Trickdeck I suggested this change, Sokolov modified it a little and this is the result. :)

Legato likes this.