Dwlr
Last Activity:
Apr 16, 2022
Birthday:
May 26

Share This Page

Dwlr

I need me some PIE!

Signature is officially re-opened, not going to bother updating the first post so yeah request whatever and I'll see what I can do. Jul 18, 2020

Dwlr was last seen:
Apr 16, 2022
    1. Dwlr
      Dwlr
      Signature is officially re-opened, not going to bother updating the first post so yeah request whatever and I'll see what I can do.
    2. Dwlr
      Dwlr
      Checking back to see if the forum has improved, not holding breath though.
    3. Dwlr
      Dwlr
      Images for FS are done, everybody should send Imatrap messages nagging them to get them up. ;)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dwlr
        Dwlr
        Calling him Cuban Pete is still racist.
        Jul 23, 2015
      3. IMAGIRL
        Jul 23, 2015
      4. Dwlr
    4. Dwlr
      Dwlr
      @Senshu It's 100% due to the immaturity of the members so count this as a +1 complaint along with Imagirl's.
      2. Dwlr
        Dwlr
        That and his thread asking what people were like in bed. The thread is innocuous? I give up, the thread was clearly meant to be suggestive in nature following the trends of the avatar thread, that's why the 'inappropriate' post was there to begin with.
        Jul 23, 2015
      3. Dwlr
        Dwlr
        I enjoy Pox the game, but there's nothing really more to be said regarding the forum since it appears that you appear to approve of the behavior I find repellent and thus it seems I wasted your time saying anything.
        Jul 23, 2015
      4. Dwlr
        Dwlr
        If it's of any consequence Myrrh agrees that the forum is essentially unsupervised children.
        Jul 23, 2015
    5. Dwlr
      Dwlr
      Taking this moment to say as soon as I'm done with Imatrap's project I'll be leaving for the forums. Get any requests in before that.
      1. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        Cheers Dwlr. I'm sure you'll be back from time to time. But good luck out there and thanks for your oustanding service over the years.
        Jul 19, 2015
      2. Dwlr
        Dwlr
        I'm just leaving the forums not the game. It'll still take awhile, but I wanted to give ample time for people to get their requests in. Thank you for your well wishes.
        Jul 20, 2015
    6. Dwlr
      Dwlr
      I swear this forum has the maturity level of a 5 year old, then some of you wonder why people don't want to be a part of this, really?
      1. Goyo
        Goyo
        I guess people are bored with the lack of news...
        Jul 17, 2015
      2. Dwlr
        Dwlr
        It's really always been this way, but they want to act like it has no impact on discouraging new members from coming here and it does.
        Jul 17, 2015
      3. Revengercm
        Revengercm
        but boobs encourages in everything. I think it's all in your head.
        Jul 17, 2015
    7. saromon50
      saromon50
      You.... You.... oooo...
    8. Dwlr
      Dwlr
      I'm so under-appreciated, didn't even get a happy birthday from the resident trap. :'(
      2. Dwlr
        Dwlr
        :P
        Jul 12, 2015
      3. Markoth
        Markoth
        Happy Birthday. I will have my present now.
        Jul 12, 2015
      4. Anima26
        Anima26
        happy late bday, mines this sunday :)
        Jul 23, 2015
    9. themacca
      themacca
      if you're still alive i was wondering if you're still doing the free sigs for people?
      2. themacca
        themacca
        there's no reason to apologize man, you're doing a service thats mostly free take as long as u need
        Mar 26, 2015
      3. Dwlr
      4. themacca
        themacca
        holy Bane Shift man that is epic, thankyou
        Mar 27, 2015
    10. Dwlr
      Dwlr
      Vita est merda, deinde vos intereo.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 26

Signature

[​IMG]
    My Xbox live is Dwlr, same as my display name here, you can send me a message there.​