Geressen's Recent Activity

1. Geressen replied to the thread Fake news again.

I have not watched the gilette ad. so I have no idea what you guys are upset about.

Jan 23, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  2. Geressen liked poxrooster's post in the thread Fake news again.

Okay, I get your point now. However, I'll take some issue with it. As a communication studies professor, I find myself analyzing Trump's...

Jan 23, 2019 at 12:12 PM
  3. Geressen liked badgerale's post in the thread Fake news again.

I think in general, most people acknowledge that there are issues with their ‘side’ (whether this is left/right or a most specific...

Jan 23, 2019 at 12:10 PM
  4. Geressen liked calisk's post in the thread Fake news again.

see it's statements like the one he made here that I find ambiguous. did he mean all the people looking for those hats are the racist...

Jan 23, 2019 at 7:29 AM
  5. Geressen replied to the thread Fake news again.

this made me laugh very loudly but I have to correct you by saying not everyone who wears a MAGA hat is necessarily racist.

Jan 23, 2019 at 4:32 AM
  6. Geressen liked Sokolov's post in the thread Fake news again.

Rather than fake news, this is an example of media taking video evidence reporting on it, then expanding on it/correcting it when more...

Jan 23, 2019 at 4:31 AM
  7. Geressen liked Sokolov's post in the thread Fake news again.

By the way, Twitter suspended the account that started this whole thing with the lies.

Jan 23, 2019 at 4:30 AM
  8. Geressen liked Sokolov's post in the thread Fake news again.

Basically, this "MAGA teens" story illustrates quite clearly the difference between "MSM Fake News" and "Right Wing Fake News." Both...

Jan 23, 2019 at 4:30 AM
  9. Geressen replied to the thread Fake news again.

Notice how none of the 'lefties' on this forum mentioned the incident or made a thread about it to support nebulous claims we might have...

Jan 23, 2019 at 4:21 AM
  10. Geressen replied to the thread Armed robbery backfires when women pulls gun on robber.

you, socks, and jazzhands have together with proflunk and soups convinced me that proflunk and soups are dumb for many reasons over many...

Jan 22, 2019 at 1:34 PM
  11. Geressen replied to the thread Armed robbery backfires when women pulls gun on robber.

Im not watching hitler videos. though I suppose you'd know what Hitler vids look like.

Jan 22, 2019 at 1:03 AM
  12. Geressen replied to the thread Armed robbery backfires when women pulls gun on robber.

Oh dear. [MEDIA] sokolov can probably make some giant posts about your other things, I decided not to read most of it. probably read...

Jan 21, 2019 at 6:40 PM
  13. Geressen replied to the thread Armed robbery backfires when women pulls gun on robber.

americans will never vote for the anti-police candidates though :)

Jan 21, 2019 at 2:56 AM
  14. Geressen posted a new thread.

I liked the Brand Outerwear reboot

anyone else seen it? [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Forum: Off-Topic

Jan 20, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  15. Geressen replied to the thread Armed robbery backfires when women pulls gun on robber.

but the latter might be untrustworthy and quick on the trigger because they are more likely to be shot because of the sheer number of...

Jan 20, 2019 at 2:43 AM