mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      buff fw pls. ima start playing fw again, if its bad @Ballballer owes me the new fw runes.
      1. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        More like youll be bad
        Aug 19, 2016
    2. mw24
      mw24
      hope fw gets a real faction bonus eventually. poxnora 2 would also be nice. UD needs 4+ dmg on range or buffed melee/melee synergy.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        Poxnora2-ARPG
        Aug 13, 2016
      3. themacca
        themacca
        please fu ck off
        Aug 13, 2016
      4. poinl
        poinl
        just remove the ranged buff from UD completely
        Aug 14, 2016
    3. mw24
      mw24
      if somebody feels i insulted them, let me know. i dont read minds. seems like you're just making up problems tho @themacca.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        i dont want to make false assumptions tho, maybe your issue is legitimate but probably not...
        Aug 12, 2016
      2. Willow
        Willow
        macca is a big baby
        Aug 12, 2016
    4. mw24
      mw24
      tinydragon only rank 2. ballballer=hax? krezio isnt a god, sokolov is the one true cactar. i reject the false god krezio.
      1. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        ballballer king
        Aug 10, 2016
      2. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        how about you comeback and do something about it :P
        Aug 10, 2016
    5. mw24
      mw24
      read the patch notes, so basically sl got deleted? rekt @BurnPyro SL the new FW? I enjoyed that faction while it was playable.
      2. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        This is still somehow 100% your fault Mike. Firk you.
        Aug 2, 2016
      3. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Not sure what you mean.
        Aug 2, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        @Sokolov the sl bonus doesnt scale anymore.
        Aug 6, 2016
    6. mw24
      1. mw24
        mw24
        1 out of 10 people will be abducted by aliens in their lifetime, facts.
        Jun 22, 2016
    7. mw24
      mw24
      spell resistance should be nerfed to maybe 25-30% imo. the sp bonus would need a slight buff tho. avatars need to drain less nora & buffs.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        avatar should be immune to rank 4 and 5 dot or all of them should have purify.
        Jun 18, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        the nora cost of a transfigured avatar should be reduced by at least 5 or cost a small amount upfront and be reduced by 10.
        Jun 18, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        nora mine, deepcave extractor, and marsh song all need nerfs/reworks. nora gen units should do more than just gen nora.
        Jun 18, 2016
    8. mw24
      mw24
      IS,FW, and UD faction bonus should probably be buffed or reworked as well as the fw, fs, kf, ud, and sl font bonuses.
      2. Pattn199
        Pattn199
        Please read this back when your sober, or sane
        Jun 18, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        Jun 18, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        @Pattn199 faction and font bonuses should be around equal in strength, atm some are much stronger than others and this creates balancing issues and makes the devs job alot harder.
        Jun 18, 2016
    9. mw24
      mw24
      bethesda should be funded by the government.
      2. poinl
        poinl
        I don't understand how you guys don't just enjoy all 3. They're all great in their own way.
        Jun 16, 2016
      3. super71
        super71
        I guess every person has their own preference when it comes down to it, I preferred oblivion that's all i'm saying.
        Jun 16, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        i think oblivion had better dlc, characters, setting, and story. to me skyrim had better gameplay, graphics, equipment, dragons, etc.
        Jun 16, 2016
    10. mw24
      mw24
      apparently if you make a car your favorite, even if its only half as good as other cars, people will want that car & not the better ones.
    11. mw24
      mw24
      1. profhulk
        profhulk
        Technology has ******** human development. Humans no longer struggle to seek answers to questions through personal experimentation they suck on the all knowing teet that is the internet. Humanity is crippled and co-dependent on technology and the low percentage of independent human beings that are out there carrying the race forward.
        Jun 9, 2016
      2. profhulk
        profhulk
        You want to develop and evolve? Regress. Stop using your smart phone and go to the library. Get some hobbies. Grow a garden, learn wilderness survival skills, basic automobile mechanic procedures, learn carpentry. Life shouldn't be instant gratification coupled with a pathetic safe space. Deferred gratification and personal struggle develops IQ. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_gratification
        Jun 9, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        people have been doing that for thousands of years and are still mostly degenerates. i dont think your solution is the answer... people need more education and higher standards of living.
        Jun 11, 2016
    12. Excalibur95
      Excalibur95
      So why havent you been playing pox, some of us miss seeing you there...!! you can of course play a million other games instead and thats fine too... how is LOL going?
      2. Excalibur95
        Excalibur95
        cant wait to see top players crying again after you get back xD
        Jun 8, 2016
      3. Excalibur95
        Excalibur95
        @themacca popular as in sheeepish, yea theres quite a flock that rally against mw here.
        Jun 8, 2016
      4. themacca
        themacca
        reason for that. People don't all share opinions for no reason.
        Jun 9, 2016
    13. mw24
      mw24
      i like helping people and seeing others do well but it really sucks when bad people try to take advantage of you... life is interesting.
      1. poinl likes this.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        lol, you should try playing maplestory, been scammed at least 500$+ on that game.
        Jun 7, 2016
      3. Excalibur95
        Excalibur95
        i dont know about you but i blame all the flakka on playing a-pvp zombies so much. good time to quit zombies btw,.. i think most people have due the china ban.
        Jun 8, 2016
      4. Excalibur95
        Excalibur95
        @mw24 dont worry the servers havent closed on your $500 lifetime pass just yet.
        Jun 8, 2016
    14. mw24
      mw24
      anyone ever had someone try to cause an accident just so they could sue and make profit off of you? there are really people like that... -_-
      1. poinl
        poinl
        maybe they are in a pinch
        Jun 6, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        nah, just bad people. i know these people and even attempted to help them in the past, years ago, lol.
        Jun 6, 2016
      3. darklord48
        darklord48
        Yes, I had a driver slam on his brakes in front of me on the freeway. I managed to swerve fast enough that our bumpers barely scraped, not even enough for a dent. He pestered me for two months to give him my insurance case number so he could push his charges to my insurance.
        Jun 8, 2016
    15. mw24
      mw24
      anyone ever see that one movie where that one guy gets handcuffed to his worst enemy. never saw the ending of that...
      1. yobanchi
        yobanchi
        Face Off ^_^
        Jun 6, 2016
      2. Nite2kill
        Nite2kill
        Pretty Woman?
        Jun 6, 2016
    16. mw24
      mw24
      one day i will travel to europe. seems like an interesting place O.o
      1. Excalibur95
        Excalibur95
        Jun 8, 2016
    17. mw24
      mw24
      sokolovs avatar better not be underpowered on release or I will rage.
      1. poinl likes this.
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        I read this as "sokolovs avatar better be overpowered on release or I will rage."
        May 28, 2016
    18. mw24
      mw24
      my current internet makes me dc midgame, lol.(the dc protection rarely works)
    19. mw24
      mw24
      1. kalasle
        kalasle
        Neat place. Plenty of good places to eat. Like it a lot.
        May 19, 2016
      2. xezno
        xezno
        Skip the weird museum. Not worth the 12 bucks. Just sayin...
        May 19, 2016
    20. mw24
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov