mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
    2. mw24
      mw24
      @darklord48 demonstrate that they are fine if you want them to be left alone.
      1. darklord48
        darklord48
        There are a number of people playing Draksar and having fun. Not every theme needs to be top 10 viable. Draksar are already top 25. Changing their racial is a much more drastic change than necessary to bump them to top 10.
        Jul 15, 2015
      2. themacca
        themacca
        you aren't playing draksar mw so stop talking about them. a lot of people myself among them enjoy draksar so literally just firk right off
        Jul 15, 2015
    3. mw24
      mw24
      give draksar a new racial please.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      sapper+juggler and handofgodz bg still need to be hotfixed. -____- @Sokolov
    5. mw24
    6. mw24
      mw24
      hotfix handofgodz bg please... @BurnPyro skyrim sucks, I want elder scrolls 6.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      6/25 is a great birthday
    8. mw24
      mw24
      @claydude5 the people I want to like me, already like me. The rest can feel whatever they want. I don't need more people to like me.
      1. themacca
        themacca
        wouldnt 1 be nice though? just wondering
        Jun 24, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        Like I said, the people I want to like me already do, I don't care if you know them or not. Your opinion doesn't mean much.
        Jun 24, 2015
    9. mw24
      mw24
      almost every rune I have asked for a nerf for I have used at 1 time or another. GD just makes alot of negative false assumptions about me.
    10. mw24
      mw24
      I complain about everything that I feel isn't balanced. It is just alot easier to notice these runes when you play against or use them.
    11. mw24
      mw24
      @GemmaXylia check my match history. I have been losing alot lately, my friend gave me a bunch of runes and I am playing new bgs.
    12. themacca
      themacca
      Lol i heard you called out agir and said you wanted his XP. i guess you didnt know he had -15
    13. mw24
      mw24
      I am banned. What do I do now guys? lol.
      1. Willow
        Willow
        buzz off. go play clash of clans or something.
        Jun 20, 2015
    14. mw24
      mw24
      dzso destroyed my ranking. gg.
    15. mw24
      mw24
      plains savage rune, wtf is that thing. It's 100 nora, wtf.
      1. SaintKiwi likes this.
      2. Anima26
        Anima26
        Turtle Riders best friend.
        Jun 19, 2015
    16. mw24
      mw24
      @themacca I don't start the drama people target me, that is why I don't get punished. Also because I watch what I say.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. BurnPyro
        BurnPyro
        No you're just the piece of Bane Shift who starts everything by antagonizing anyone with a brain. Your total lack of common sense is concerning.
        Jun 14, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        I don't antagonize anyone unless they blatantly insult me. See what you just did in your post, that's why you get banned and I don't.
        Jun 14, 2015
      4. Dwlr
        Dwlr
        People target you because of your attitude, you do antagonize people by continuing with the same attitude the community responds negatively to. By responding, you're propagating it further as well.
        Jun 15, 2015
    17. mw24
      mw24
      @SaintKiwi sp should matchup well if you build your bg right. Look at wat the meta sp players are using, sp has alot of op runes atm.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        recently tinydragon, taylor, ballballer, and myself. Xuvali also seems decent.
        Jun 11, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        konung79 too.
        Jun 11, 2015
      4. Revengercm
        Revengercm
        and myself ^? b!ch plz
        Jun 11, 2015
    18. mw24
      mw24
      @BurnPyro I am not very active atm, I just spent 8 hours studying on sunday for an exam. I am puting most of my time into school atm.
    19. scrampy
      scrampy
      You do realize that there is no rank decay in this game right? As in, once you spam games to get a high rank you do not need to play anymore to maintain that rank. If Tiny and Devils stopped playing until the next rank reset they will still be in the top 3.There is a difference between spamming a bunch of games and then not playing vs not playing much to begin with.
      1. darklord48, themacca and heroics like this.
      2. scrampy
        scrampy
        Simple logic really but I can see how it is too complicated for you to understand. I have played 26 games since the reset. If I had won them all (And received 10 exp per win) I would be sitting at rank 32.
        Jun 9, 2015
    20. mw24
      mw24
      @themacca burnpyro is failing his SL zealot duties. He doesnt even play SL anymore and somehow allowed Skeezick General to lose scale armor.
      1. themacca
        themacca
        It needed to lose scale armor though. it was a beyond ridiculous champ in its previous state
        Jun 9, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov