mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      delim has the body of a 12 year old in his art... also wat's the deal with vothsair vanguard? are they ever gonna fix this rune???
    2. mw24
      mw24
      you guys should make delims art more interesting, it looks pretty plain as is. add some magical effects or explosions/fire in his art.
    3. mw24
      mw24
      ghost needs to be changed asap, this ability is such awful game design. Either all ranged need to get half a faction bonus or ud needs full.
    4. mw24
      mw24
      avatars should either cost less nora per turn while transfigured or should have their nerfs reverted.
    5. mw24
      mw24
      Lonx luminary needs a major cost reduction. his cost is ruining lonx right now. salaman need another 5+ range for the theme to work.
    6. mw24
      mw24
      slitherine and lonx icelord are overcostede.(delim, cyclops rockshaper, and salaman privateer may be as well) enigma sucks.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      I got the new legends, i am going to destroy you all with these. ahahahahaha.
    8. mw24
      mw24
      rebound needs to have its refund reduced drastically or removed and needs equipment cd to be increased to at least 5.
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        Rebound has been that way since it came out 19 expansions ago.
        Feb 5, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        it needs to be changed, its really really bad.
        Feb 5, 2016
    9. mw24
      mw24
      alot of these cost changes on non champion runes are just weird and make no sense. wtf did they do to ice storm? omfg pray for sok people...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        55 nora ice storm and 50 nora howling wind... sok isnt getting the help he needs to get stuff costed properly... its like hes just making changes to things at random.
        Feb 4, 2016
      3. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        I have been doing passes on non-champion runes since November. You only comment on individual ones randomly and don't look at the whole picture. Ice Storm is still used frequently, along with most of the direct damage spells that were made less efficient.
        Feb 4, 2016
      4. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        If you have specific reasoning as to why 55 nora ice storm is not "costed properly" I am willing to hear them, but just making the claim with no reasoning doesn't give me anything to work with.
        Feb 4, 2016
    10. Geressen
      Geressen
      Birthday buddy!
    11. IMAGIRL
      IMAGIRL
      Happy Birthday!
      1. Cody likes this.
    12. mw24
      mw24
      ranked has just turned into a farming contest. facepalm*
    13. mw24
      mw24
      the st and is font bonus need to be nerfed or the others buffed... they are way overpowered in comparison to the rest.
    14. mw24
      mw24
      spark crone is a proof the devs have no idea wtf they are doing. it has spark curse yet lost greeting & has jolt and surge on the same line.
    15. mw24
      mw24
      voil stormspears poxbox value is how you know you're doing something way wrong with the rune and the voil theme... smh
      1. View previous comments...
      2. doubtofbuddha
        doubtofbuddha
        My apologizes. I forgot how pointless it was to try to discuss anything with you.
        Feb 4, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        i wasnt asking for opinions i was stating fact.
        Feb 4, 2016
      4. Jimmie1982
        Jimmie1982
        On a public forum... Duh.
        Feb 4, 2016
    16. mw24
      mw24
      tortuns are much better than they used to be, i almost consider them a solid theme. the new tortun trade is kinda dumb tho.
    17. mw24
      mw24
      lonx icelord is cool but their ranged units are still horrible. and salaman still only have 2 decent ranged units and gets another melee...
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        Watch Raylek play. He has been doing quite well with Lonx recently. Beaten several top players. He is mainly using chieftains and marauders for long range. Hurlers and Strikers for short and the standard melee brutes. Gnark is a beast now.
        Feb 2, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        "watch raylek play" stopped reading after that.
        Feb 2, 2016
      3. Markoth
        Markoth
        You should watch everyone play.
        Feb 2, 2016
    18. mw24
      mw24
      please change surge behemoth to surge cyclops or make it work on 2x2 units and all cyclops regardless of size.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      are voils fixed yet or nah? also shrine defender/defender of chaos and similar abilities s hould be replaced and or removed from the game.
      1. doubtofbuddha
        doubtofbuddha
        A voil caverns focused swarming deck is pretty fun.
        Feb 2, 2016
    20. themacca
      themacca
      Happy Birthday
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov