super71's Recent Activity

1. super71 liked Sokolov's post in the thread Quick Hits.

Story 1: Muslim Man Executed, Denied Imam Presence...

Feb 16, 2019 at 7:57 PM
  2. super71 replied to the thread What I learned about myself.

You figured that out quicker than me buddy haha, I realized I only played for the deck building but actually really don't like much of...

Feb 16, 2019 at 7:54 PM
  3. super71 liked Silfeed's post in the thread What I learned about myself.

I have been playing this game on and off for a couple of years. I would consider myself a decent player but I want to be a top one. What...

Feb 16, 2019 at 7:53 PM
  4. super71 replied to the thread Racist republicans.

"House Republican leaders removed Representative Steve King of Iowa from powerful committee posts on Monday, after Mitch McConnell...

Feb 13, 2019 at 9:39 AM
  5. super71 replied to the thread Racist republicans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/06/us/politics/virginia-blackface-mark-herring.html “I feel like I’m living in an episode of a...

Feb 12, 2019 at 4:33 PM
  6. super71 replied to the thread Racist republicans.

So basically, Kavanaugh was accused with no proof, but your willing to go further on that because it was sexual, even though their was...

Feb 12, 2019 at 4:18 PM
  7. super71 replied to the thread Racist republicans.

All i'm saying was this box of worms was opened up because the democrats went back thirty years with the Kavanaugh hearings. I don't see...

Feb 12, 2019 at 4:03 PM
  8. super71 liked Silfeed's post in the thread Racist republicans.

When I speak, it’s just from how I see things. I don’t speak from the camp any of any group. I’m black and I associated myself with...

Feb 12, 2019 at 3:36 PM
  9. super71 replied to the thread Racist republicans.

You write too much stuff man, I only got through the first bit. It's clear I don't put a lot of time or effort into politics at all...

Feb 12, 2019 at 10:17 AM
  10. super71 liked Thbigchief's post in the thread Barbarians.

- Yeah brain eater and stealth are overcosted but its just my concept I didn't get the final say...but yeah woulda been powerful for...

Feb 11, 2019 at 3:09 PM
  11. super71 replied to the thread Let's brainstorm on a way to consistently beat SP/ST and ST Frost Amp.

St is already super efficient, sp bonus makes super efficient in splits , in order to beat efficiency you need to go cheaper. I'd...

Feb 11, 2019 at 3:09 PM
  12. super71 replied to the thread Racist republicans.

The problem is, the years ago door was opened by Democrats, and now they must deal with the consequences. Kavanaugh was nearly denied a...

Feb 11, 2019 at 1:05 PM