1. IMAGIRL
      IMAGIRL
      Happy Birthday!
    2. Xiven
      Xiven
      UD/SP Brute/Warrior Cultural Contamination Moga. It just works.™
    3. Xiven
      Xiven
      People coming back to complain that PoxNora "has too many abilities" is basically a meme at this point.
      1. Etherielin likes this.
    4. Xiven
    5. Xiven
      Xiven
      Terrain generation keeps freezing the client.
    6. Xiven
      Xiven
      I just wasted half an hour trying to put the same, one Warbanner in each Battlegroup. It did not work. I cannot sacrifice those Runes, ever.
      1. darklord48
        darklord48
        Remove the warbanner from all your BGs, then sacrifice all but one. After that put a banner in your BGs
        Sep 12, 2019
      2. Xiven
        Xiven
        Yeah, I guess you kind of have to, huh? Didn't think to do something so much more tedious. At least the one left is the untradeable one from the Avatar purchases.
        Sep 14, 2019
      3. Xiven
        Xiven
        I ended up deleting all 200+ Battlegroups and starting them over. Too many that are invalid in Skirmish or outdated with patches. Have a second Spirit Altar and Provincial Marker I can't sacrifice ("There was an error..."), but oh well. ┐( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)┌
        Sep 14, 2019
    7. Xiven
      Xiven
      "Those whom fail history are doomed to repeat it." - No One, because apparently I am the first to tell this dad joke.
      1. L33Ch likes this.
      2. L33Ch
        L33Ch
        A child educated only at school is an uneducated child.
        George Santayana
        Aug 29, 2019
    8. Xiven
      Xiven
      Do people trade Expansion Runes for Core/Extended? Surely, some amount of Shard value should be worth some (Un)Commons...
      1. Etherielin
        Etherielin
        Tag me on Discord aand tell me what you need and I'll see if I have it.
        Jul 25, 2019
      2. Xiven
        Xiven
        Thanks, but, it is now part of my core identity to reject Discord. ( ° ͜ʖ °)
        Jul 25, 2019
      3. Etherielin
        Etherielin
        Well, that's on you then.
        Jul 25, 2019
    9. Xiven
      Xiven
      Meanwhile, The Far Wilds is still around, and that game hasn't had any content for, what, ten years?
    10. Xiven
      Xiven
      Thirty-eight tads. One pool. One toaster. This is how you win a war.
      1. Excalibur95 and Vash Dragneel like this.
    11. Xiven
      Xiven
      Five players. One Cropsick. No one escapes.
      1. MaruXV likes this.
    12. Xiven
      Xiven
      @Sokolov I know you've been busy/sick, but did you ever get around to looking at those missing campaigns?
    13. Xiven
      Xiven
      Underpeaks
      1. Vash Dragneel likes this.
    14. Xiven
      Xiven
      Faction Walkthroughs are supposed to give Public Decks, yeah? Not adjustable premades?
      1. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        they give adjustable decks, but the runes they give are not sacrificable at the forge
        Mar 31, 2018
      2. Xiven
        Xiven
        Ah. Was talking to a new player and they can't make a Battlegroup with any combination of them.
        Mar 31, 2018
      3. Sweety
        Sweety
        Yep - please do explain. Nothing worked. Not even changing 1 single rune.
        Apr 3, 2018
    15. Xiven
      Xiven
      Has no one else really noticed Beginner Wrath/Protectorate Battles were missing...?
      1. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        now there are 8 tutorials, one for each faction, that give you a free deck to start with
        Feb 25, 2018
      2. Xiven
        Xiven
        They were there before, and they make you use a premade deck. Beginner Battles was the step between those and the Trials.
        Feb 25, 2018
    16. Xiven
      Xiven
      Beginner Protectorate Battles > Beginner Wrath Battles
      1. Etherielin likes this.
      2. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        Beginner Protectorate Battles > Beginner Wrath Battles> @nepyonisdead 's skilllevel
        Dec 20, 2017
      3. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        >a trash bag filled with horse poo
        Dec 21, 2017
    17. Xiven
      Xiven
      Playing some stupid Yu-Gi-Oh game. Always loved PoxNora's rarity system, loving it more-and-more. These kid's'd be awl liek: #NerfCommonsPlz
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Etherielin
        Etherielin
        Oh, you should give Discord a try, it's a very useful app - we had a few patches since May/June so things >did< improve, I can assure of that, just not in a tempo that'd be more noticable.
        Dec 4, 2017
      3. themacca
        themacca
        state of yugioh has made me quite sad. game is literally nothing but OTK decks now, & if you dont play 1 you die
        Dec 5, 2017
      4. Xiven
        Xiven
        Inorite. Yu-Gi-Oh is perhaps the worst card game ever made, but I still just really love TCGs. I tried one of the ones for the PSP again, and even little babbies on the street have turn-one 13,000 ATK and five board-wipe Traps in their starting hands 100% of the time.
        Dec 5, 2017
    18. Xiven
      Xiven
      I can abide the game being virtually unplayable for months. I cannot abide it being a cheap PS4 re-port.
    19. Xiven
      Xiven
      Yeah, and can we like, change my IGN to match my forum name? ;)
    20. Xiven
      Xiven
      Still can't beat Boon's Eve. All of these nerfs aren't helping, either.
      1. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        which part of boon's eve? ill check it
        Jun 14, 2017
      2. Xiven
        Xiven
        The first stage. People say the other two are easy, but after three respawns of the boss...
        Jun 15, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 10, 1991 (Age: 32)