FF FW Faction Bonus

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by TeaScholar, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

I think that was the point. But I don't think Split rune pools are so overwhelming that putting them up against current FF bonuses would even it all out. Also, as much as I liked the idea of ichor-like abilities instead of a faction bonus....that is awfully complex for a 'stack moar' bonus.

2. hallows99

hallows99 The King of Potatoes

I wasn't talking about our faction bonus. There was talk a page or two back about bringing up in general a discussion with doing away with all faction bonuses. I guess i should have quoted it. Anyway, I don't see any other faction going for that. But I could see a lot of people getting behind making split factions bonuses go away. If that happened it could maybe open up new ideas for what our faction bonus should be.

3. Dragos

Dragos New Member

Our faction shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get a bonus to make up nora for the champions that do little and cost tons when the others don't have such problems.
    How about this:
    1.We increase the amount of nora gained from nora globes in Boon of the Undead.This would solve some of the nora problems and wouldn't interfere with our bonus.
    2.We give an actual bonus that helps everybody.Like...why not make the enemy champions cost a bit more.Or reduce the nora generated by the enemy by a percentage.