Thanks for watching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

For Gedden:
    Which bug/fix is the one that is giving you the most work? Which fix are you having troubles with?
    How are you managing your priorities when picking bugs? (not talking about balance, just bugs)

For the Artists:
    Any work in progress to share with us? =P

2. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Why are there 2 artists on the staff when the midterm was recycled old concepts and we haven't had a pack in 12 months?

3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Would you please be so kind and recost/change problematic heroes? If you need feedback, I'm sure the small player community can tell you which heroes are barely used and which are more efficient then 90% of the champion pool.

Yes, it is a valid question.

5. Goatmanji

Goatmanji I need me some PIE!

Any idea if/when you will be giving SL some love? Or are you happy with where the faction is currently in relation to all other factions?

6. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

- when will spells, relics and especially equipments be getting a look at? I know these are going to be at a more sedate pace, but there are quite a lot of simple changes that haven't gone in yet (like the hero equip refund reworks)

- any plan to introduce some diminishing returns on the Nora gained from fonts? This would be a good step towards easing any snowballing while still giving the advantage to the player with the most fonts.

- will new maps see more animated terrain? Thinking flowing waterfalls, rotating windmills, blowing grass and dust motes in a meadow. Rays of sunlight, Etc.

- any update on making spell casting and other combat log related action more obvious? In an ideal world you would only check the combat log if you weren't paying attention, not because the information was never presented.

7. Kraska

Kraska Member

How much do you consider the "flavor" of a champion when balancing a rune?

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Turn Timers going to be adjusted?

9. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I'm gonna give up on being nice for a bit to answer you: more than the balance.

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Will 10/10/10 splits be a viable thing? I was thinking that because of the vast pool of runes. Faction Bonuses would be completely ignored, and not provide their bonus.

11. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Probably not trick decks brcome much harder to balance.

12. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

They are already having trouble handling splits, which in turn is making people claim only FF should exist.

13. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

1) Alot of players are asking faction bonus/ font bonus change or removal. How seriously how you looked into this? Can you share any ideas you may have?

2) Currently pox single player Ai isn't able to handle the combanation of runes in the game, or even perform a decent font fight.

Have you considered introducing a card hunter style single player, where your party deploys at start of the game and your rune dock is from a smaller set of single player only runes. (possibly ones that level to like 10~15 for an rpg style party build up)

Use small maps and have no nora gen so the ai could just focus on killing you with cool rune combos. Unlock single player sets of cards as you go. (I see this a a huge way to expand poxes single player, and sry for the tangent)

14. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Is there going to be any sort of update for single player soon? Such as new dailies, campaigns, and maybe new SP game modes like having a 2vs 2 with the computer.

Fikule and Morfeas like this.
  15. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Will the new single player map system and the new lobby format and the new map (the things spoiled in the Steam/Ronin spoiler thread posted by Senshu) be live for us to test before the actual Steam release? Would hate for those to go live and then be buggy for all of steam to see. On a related note, are there plans to put any other features in as we go towards the steam release?

Sunutsu, chickenpox2 and Fikule like this.
  16. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Another question: Would it be possible to have some awards attached to the level system? Currently it doesn't do anything. Maybe have some rune rewards for reaching certain levels (maybe one every 5 and some extra gold per level up). Probably reset everyone's level too if that's implemented.

Also, will the bazaar chat tab have an option to disable the red flashing if we're not using it?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    Sunutsu and Goyo like this.
  17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

When is Markoth getting kicked off the council. He ruins factions and stuff.

Sunutsu, Sealer0, Pedeguerra and 2 others like this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

10/10

19. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Q. You said you were discussing ways of making runes more available. What are your current plans for making it easy to get started in pox without having to spend a bomb before you're sure?

Sunutsu and Goyo like this.
  20. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver The King of Potatoes

Do you have any plans to imrpove the new players experience? I dont mean just the tutorial, but the experience as a whole, learning the game, getting runes, making decks, first PVP games, etc.
    If so, are you willing to share them with us?
    Do you read and consider every suggestion made at the forums (Not trolling)? People usually share their thoughts in here and the forums are loaded with loooots of threads and posts with different suggestions for the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.