SL handout

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by OriginalG1, Sep 6, 2014.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Name SL handout
    type: equipment
    Nora cost: 10
    ability: equiped champion gains a magic attack at range

2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Lol....1x auto-include, dumb band-aid fix. In all honesty, is this a passive agressive complaint about SL's issues with magic or a real suggestion?

3. OriginalG1

Facing a team of ghosts can be lame without magic. If it will help SL players out, why not? I do not feel like it OP, taking up a rune slot just have spot magic damage seems to balance it.

4. Amberite

Amberite The King of Potatoes

10 nora seems a bit cheap, maybe 25 to 30 nora? (Think Draketooth rifle, Sheoul firebow, burning oak seed and iceguard bracers)

5. OriginalG1

draketooth rifle, and sheoul firebow grant spot range and damage type. Burning oak seed grant attack fire and immunity fire. Iceguard bracers grants defensive strike and can be drop as relic for additional effects. This handout is just spot magic damage, at range. Dose not do any thing but grant a SL champ Attack magic at thier range, nothing else. How about lucky 13 nora?

6. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Would it grant Attack: Magic or Magical Attack?
    Magical Attack would be neat.

7. OriginalG1

i was thinking Attack: Magic, at range.

8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Came here looking for free SL runes handout, left disappointed.

9. sokotra

sokotra Member

Needs more flavor though... like "Scale of Valdac" or something.
    Pictured as a golden-orange scale from the dragon Valdac.
    Grants magic attack at like 2-4 range maybe.
    Might also be neat and make sense to somehow counter or work similar to the IS "Holy blade of Valdac" and "Ankh of Valdac"

Just some ideas...

OriginalG1 likes this.
  10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Sorry man, I know I shouldn't be here but... Somehow I feel that giving SL amplify healing not only is out of flavor(but who cares about that these days right) but increasing regen power wont be, you know, balanced.

But so you guys don't say I only came here to kill your ideas, I suggest that instead of trying to get magical damage, which would at least be hard to balance, why not try solidify?
    Maybe change a equip like Kiergana's equip and putting it instead of soulsift(the book still would suck though), or putting it as a condition in a spell, like blaspheme which sees no use at all.

Also you could try making skeezick furnace into a copy of caliginous cauldron, but copies seem so... meh.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  11. sokotra

sokotra Member

Yeah, I wasn't thinking of amplifying healing... Just similar mechanics basically, and "maybe" a counter to those runes I mentioned.