Grimlic's mirror (and other random stuff)

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Elves Rule, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

The main point of this thread is that I'm intrigued about Grimlic's mirror. Is the new champion that is made basically as if you are deploying another one? Can it do everything the current one does? Does it keep buffs and equipment?

Another thing I find strange is: what's the point of Sporegill and the new Dragonbark guy's abilities? Spend ages as a weak relic for no reason? Does it actually do anything, or is it just there to lower the cost of the champ? Also, if they become the relic when they die, does that mean they will respawn if the relic lives?

On the point of if the relics do anything, its impossible to know what some summoned stuff does till you see it. I find this really annoying, especially as none of the databases I have found show stuff that cant be directly deployed. Is there one somewhere that I'm missing?

2. waylandwalker

waylandwalker The King of Potatoes

For grimlic's mirror, it is like deploying a full health new champ with the same upgrades, and it does not copy buffs or debuffs or equipment. It can do everything the original could when the original was new. I've never used any of that other stuff so I have no idea.

3. Elves Rule

Ah ok, ty.

4. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

If they die and the relic survives, yes they pop out again. There's almost no chance anyone, player or AI is going toy leave the relic alive that long but, if they do, it will happen.

5. Elves Rule

Just found something: Mirror trap. Is this just Grimlic's mirror but for enemies?

6. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

If Sporegill or Dragonbark die, they revert to relic form and do indeed respawn if the relic survives long enough (rare).

You can also cast Overgrowth on them in relic form and they will become a champion before the timer expires, giving you the champ and the Saplings.

That said, Dragonbark is a lot of nora up front for a champ that you can't take any action with for 3 rounds. Still hoping we can get him to 45 on deploy and 30 on spawn.

Strangely, Sporedrop/Dragonbark have the cost of a benefit when in actuality they are a drawback large enough to keep the units from seeing play.