returning player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghinion13, Sep 12, 2014.

1. ghinion13

ghinion13 The King of Potatoes

yes but vex hase the same problem as vindrax hih cost and i some times need 2 feed him on charges, when he is clos enof the enemy focuses on him and then its bad especialy with the archers, i alweis get pingd bi them, then i need 2 go in wher the resistend dwarf weit for me, i use my ap 4 mooving and my oponent uses it 4 ataking so who has the schorter end?

2. ghinion13

yes i d like some coaching in game

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

You're right that IS is too strong right now, and draksar are a bad theme in possibly the weakest faction. So yeah, it is unfair, and I would like that to change.

But - this game has never been about everything being equal, and adapting to the 'meta game' is a big part of it. At some point I expect draksar will be strong and IS weak, until then adapt your deck or accept losses.

theKraken and Sealer0 like this.
  4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

If anything, I'd love the faction balance to fluctuate more often.

theKraken likes this.
  5. ghinion13

sadly u are right, and lets be serios, i and other players are 2 adictit to leev it even if it is unfeir, i l just have 2 weit for draksar 2 get bak in the game.

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I've actually still found a decent amount of use from Call to War, and I was mostly checking out Wyrmpriest, who wasn't performing up-to-par, tbh.

A lot of the other runes in the BG are sleeper runes (I feel)

7. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

I feel obligated to post this:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    Sealer0 and Dagda like this.
  8. ghinion13

sory video not available in my country :((

9. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

Go to http://www.usawebproxy.com/ , and Copy Paste the URL of the video on the bottom where it says enter the URL.
    Make sure "Remove client-side scripting" and "Strip meta information tags from pages" are unchecked, and click on Browse.

10. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

11. ghinion13

12. Kraska

Kraska Member

You have to admit that I was able to make some strategic decisions that helped kill your play. First, I got lucky that you couldn't knock out the Angel of Protection before she intensified. Other than that, I shattered the demon shield on your priestess which allowed me to kill your priestess which prevented you from bringing Maxxerrak into the theatre of battle. Had I done the "usual" thing of attacking the stuff in the font zone, you would have brought Maxxerrak in and it would have been a different game.

In any case, I tried to be a good sport during the game, but you spent the latter half of the game crying about how "stupid" the Dwarven Catapult. I know it's frustrating when you lose, but try to analyze the actual cause of your loss. Perhaps with a different move order you might have killed the angel.

My post on the catapult was meant to be somewhat humorous since the catapult is perhaps the most overrated champ by non-IS players and perhaps the most underrated champ by IS players.

In any case, I hope you do not quit. Keep playing and getting better. I get frustrated too when facing certain combos that I do not seem to have the answer for. But as a much better player told me once, "the answer is there, you just have to discover it."

Best regards!

13. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Get out of the gene pool

Best line.

14. ghinion13

U didn t have 2 concentrate attack in the font t because u were able 2 bring all champs in there with little effort, but I had 2 spend points on moving there, so I had non left 2 attack, the catapult stays at safe distance but the priest can only get other champs near him, and not even a spot I choose but random, so in order 2 get my champs in the font I had 2 get in close or else u would have overpowerd the spot and I would still have lost, the catapult stays at good range and gets champs in where u need that is fair? Yes I was crying because I had 2 watch as u overran me, should I have been happy? At least with UD I had a chance but with Draksar it would have been even worse. And yes there is always a whey, but the whey means 2 use a build that 20 other people use. I can t do that, I could make a build with KF and master most of my games but I hat elf's (except that demon elf's), and I love draksars, so like a other player said ,,adapt your deck or accept losses``.

15. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

SPiEkY, ghinion13 and MEATMAN like this.
  16. ghinion13

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

As a second option, you could try 1st grade.

18. ghinion13

mhm, in 1st grade I had germen, and since the only forum is English I have not much choice. at lest I try 2 do something with spell check I hope it s ok this way.

Kampel likes this.
  19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I'm just messing with you. I understand you perfectly well.

20. ghinion13

k :)