kf meta

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by izmocat, Sep 6, 2014.

1. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

can someone plz help me make a kf meta bg. maybe write a list with core runes and then optional runes. maybe some bg examples aswell. thanks to anyone who helps.

2. splitstax

splitstax Well-Known Member

Here is a build for you. It works around Magic Amp. There are a lot of melee champs in here to help build up for long range game. Once that is going, it will hard for your opponent to beat you. Get out your melee champs quick: Avenger, Boa, or Giant. Then, drop Thirion and Grimlic behind them. All other are support in one way or another.

http://poxbase.com/deck/c7WcubCtyck...acicwOs3qs4ys1-s1as4Ks7WsLr2YrUr25eWe2Fe2we25

3. izmocat

im gonna make this bg without fan faire cos it's hard to get and instead of girmlic im gonna rujn menalaus and instead of dugon ill run fiorn. do you think that'll be ok?

4. splitstax

splitstax Well-Known Member

Yeah sure, but not Fiorn. He needs too much relocation to be substantial, and you do not have enough in the build. Run Vashal Cavalier instead for some upward momentum. Instead of Fan Faire, run Grimlic's Mirror to copy Chosens and increase damage by 2 or 3 because of motivate and amp magic.

5. izmocat

k thx

6. izmocat

should I run cavalier with battleleader, since strategist already has battlemaster and is there a cheaper alternative for cavalier which is is as effective?

7. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

cavalier is too expensive. i wouldn't run him.

8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Nice bg, glad to see other people running magic amp.

9. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Also moonlit Fae is a monster in magic amp, definitely worth the slot.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  10. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

2x Ambling Frond every time in meta

11. enuff

enuff The King of Potatoes

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014