Why do you play SL?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Dagda, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

title.

2. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

skeezicks

3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Because Lizards with metamagic/anti-magic are awesome. Because I liked the SL banner most when I first started playing. Because Basilisk Templar, Skywing Beacon, Rumbler and Transmission Relay are fun. Because I enjoy beaters.
    Conceptually this faction is awesome. Regenerating lizards that mutate according to their needs or use anti-magic tailored to their opponent. Too bad the actual faction isn't that awesome.

Faust and Kampel like this.
  4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I started just after the Shattered Peaks expansion. Since I bought only SP expansion packs, I ended up with a lot of SP runes. My first 10/10 deck was designed around skeezick trapper and moga trigger. That's when I learned that I liked SL better than SP, and switched my primary faction over. I haven't looked back since. I still play other factions, but SL is by far my primary.

5. sokotra

sokotra Member

I like anything that has to do with the desert and wastelands... Lizard men, mutant skeezicks, sandy critters, sand storms...

Need more desert sauropods. ;)

Woffleet likes this.
  6. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

Dragons are the most bad ass thing in fantasy, EVER! So why not play the factions that has dragon gods and dragon people.

Mutants are pretty bad ass too.

Amberite likes this.
  7. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Evolutive-mutant-reptilian things

8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Because them's the only runez i gots.

SaintKiwi, Faust and Goyo like this.
  9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I really like SL themes and sprites :)

Anima26 and Faust like this.
  10. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

Also we get to be split with SP and that gives us the best thing in the world, Kanen! Who wouldn't want to play werewolves.

11. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Dragons and dragonmen.

12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Dragons and dragon gods. Mutation, fire and acid, violent lizard men, the general sandy wasteland theme, giant sand beetles. Myx were the initial reason i ventured into SL, giant acid spewing sand beetles are pretty cool. Sundered Lands has a good theme.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It was required to join SLer at the time

Dagda likes this.
  14. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You play IS with Broken Bones as your avatar, you're just the right kind of messed up to play SL.

16. Xiape

Xiape I need me some PIE!

Having your champions survive is helpful for planning things. Also Draconic Benediction was great when there were fewer runes.

Once sand runes came out, I kept playing

17. putoconcarne

putoconcarne New Member

I originally set out to play Dwarves when I started buying packs with gold, but it so happened that I was getting a lot of Draksar champs (and some Skeezick on the side) so I changed my mind. I also thought that the idea of having a race of strong beaters who had regeneration and decent damage due to Violence, on top of taking reduced damage from attacks because of their faction bonus, was pretty OP. :D Well, I'm not so sure about that now...

18. FLASHBEAR

FLASHBEAR The King of Potatoes

I love orcs and Skeezick are the closest thing pox has

19. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Heres a good tip for Vex, she cant be blinked on terrain different to normal such as rocks or chasms.

20. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Here's another good tip for Vex.

Don't run Vex!!!!

BurnPyro likes this.