Soul Illusion

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by chickenpox2, Sep 19, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Soul Illusion
    Faction: Underdepths
    Rarity: Exotic/Legendary
    Artwork: Soulbleeder in a purple backbround looking in a tainted mirror with souls fuming out of its body
    Countdown: 16
    Nora cost: 40

Target friendly champion will gain Soul Siphon (When a non-summoned, non-illusion champion dies this unit gains 5 HP (maximum 100) and +1 DMG.) and gains Inhibit and Defile for first 8 turns

This was actually an old spell but i decided i think it is time to reintroduce this spell because it is quite useful as it both works as offensive by giving damage each time champion dies as well as giving increase max health

Initially i wanted to make it just Soul illusion but it would have been too expensive since you are pretty much doubling also to avoid too much of abuse i also added impatient since the spell was made according to soulbleeder i believe giving champion impatient will also try to curb the abuses.

I also realise this will work perfectly with sacrificing spells like retribution and sacrifice

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Impatient will just be free AP gen. Something that needs to be extremely regulated. I think it will be more beneficial than detrimental.

EDIT: Had a thought. Why not add Ponderous as well, keep the nora cost the same.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  3. chickenpox2

Won't that be too much because you are giving so many restrictions
    what about instead of impatient just give ponderous

4. chickenpox2

Edit- changed the secondary ability from impatient to inhibit and defile