Daily Gold Limit?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lungz421, Mar 12, 2014.

1. lungz421

lungz421 Member

OK this is the 1st time I've ever seen this, it may have always existed but i never saw it.... but when did they Implement a 'Daily Gold Limit' where you stop producing gold? I've been playing single player for several hours semi-straight now, day off, nothing else to do really, got a decent amount of gold (between 10k-20k i believe) and for my last match i got 39 gold... not a typo, 39 gold. and it said my 'Daily Gold Limit' has been reached... I'll go try to do something in PvP and get smashed to see if I get ANY gold from that and its just a SINGLE PLAYER daily limit, or if its just in general, 'no more gold for you'. if thats the case, thats ridiculous, i mean if i want to continue to play at this point, i get nothing in return for the rest of the day? seems odd to not encourage your player base to play the game past a certain point. at least to me... I'll post what i find on the ranked or single player or both thing. but has anyone else seen this 'daily gold limit' before? its new to me...

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I knew of it.

3. lungz421

lungz421 Member

hmmmm geuss im just uninformed then... lame

4. GabrielQ

try pvp, the public deck system is good and evens the battlefield (if you use skeezick, hyaenids, vashal or mirefolk at least) and you can simply copy the strategies of the people you play against directly. Just don't be pressured to win, If you look, I have 50% winrate, that means that if I had 15 instawin runes and 15 instaloss one, and the game were decided in what kind of rune I draw first, I would have achieved more or less the same things that I did, so, who cares about losing?

5. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

The daily gold limit is there, but it is extremely high! I tried to message you in game to get some more information to make sure you're not the victim of a bug but you logged out heh.

6. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

how much is extremely high?

7. GabrielQ

I think I remember it being 15k gold.

8. lungz421

lungz421 Member

My bad Gedden, yeah i probably hit it if its 15k so i doubt its a bug, i had just never seen it, lol

9. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

It used to be 15000 gold pr day. Which imo is a very high limit.

10. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I think 15-30k is more than a fair limit. you gotta remember each 28k box is worth $30 to DOG's

11. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

You can do about 1800 gold / hr just farming Euan's. +another 600 from dailies in about 5 mins. So like.. 8 hours of Single Player?

12. avichaif

1800 gold / hr = 30 gold / min
    I thought it's more like 23 gold / min?

13. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Guide in forums claims 29 gpm. Not my number, not my test.

14. tulip

tulip Member

gold limit is very old and it was 10k a day, i have reach it many time before dog.

15. GabrielQ

It was 23 gpm but with the double gold that became permanent and it's 29 gpm now, but electrostaticificationed doesn't work so the numbers may vary untill it's fixed.

16. avichaif

what change in electrostaticificationed?

17. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Electro doesn't work in the campaign.
    I recall the limit at 10k gold and only reached it with gold bonus or when I had a day off and not much to do except poxnora.

18. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I think Electro in general is broken in that it doesn't do anything, anywhere.

19. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

yeah the gold limit is roughly 10k/day.

20. Lanfear

Lanfear Well-Known Member

When i first started after it was released on steam, and found 30 dollars a box too much after buys 2 disappointing boxes, i started grinding gold. The first few days capped at like 18k ish for some reason. After that it capped at 10k. Not sure if it was changed after the first 2 days or something was off, but it was weird. Either way its definitely existed for quite a long time.