Havok Hero ideas

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by lungz421, Mar 12, 2014.

1. lungz421

lungz421 Member

Havok, the Vicious

Race:
    Hyaenid Class: Warrior / Demigod? Rarity: Exo Nora cost: 82 Faction: Shattered Peaks

Dmg: 15 Spd: 7 Rng: 1 or 1-2 Def: 2 Hp: 58?

Attack: Physical
    Dogpile
    Horrifying Cackle: (Opposing Champions within 2 Spaces become Frightened 2, and Awestruck for 2 turns Cooldown: 3 AP cost: 2)
    Surge: Hyaenid 1

Cast: Havok's Touch (range of 1-2?)

Pile On*?: (All friendly units within 6 spaces gain Dogpile, if they already have Dogpile, their attacks add 1 additional 'stack' of Dogpiled to the target) * probably needs a better name, but i cant think of one...

Hero

UPGRADES

Commander: Hyaenid

Surge: Hyeanid 2

Battle Leader

Decapitating Blow

He give 'Nids the Hero they want, and adds some more beefy melee options, as well as improving Dogpile mechanic forthem

His Role is pretty straight forward to deal out damage and boost the other 'Nids while doing it

He isnt really splashable in other themes, which is kind of why he is Hero and all...

any input or ideas are welcome let me know what you think

2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Is this from the previous idea? I like the older Havoc Hero idea on his unique Cackle ability x(. This one feels different. If I'm not mistaken his idea of Havoc was:

Horrifying Cackle (Whenever a friendly champion uses Cackle, it gains 1 AP, and all other friendly champions gets +1 DMG for 2 turns)
    ...basically reduces Cackle cost by 1 globally, and gives +1DMG

3. lungz421

lungz421 Member

i hadnt seen the other idea, and yeah that would work fine, maybe call it Laughing Fit? lol idk horrifying to me in this game implies the fear abilities...

4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

true. oh i thot it was u. nevermind then haha. coz his hyaenid hero name was also Havoc, like HHH (hyaenid hero havoc)