Discussion: More Features in the Steam Release Preview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 11, 2014.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Scoring more gold is win. Scoring a card from faction you choose to field is win. Visual of awarded goodies is win.

Triple action, and DOGz is just getting warmed up. Well played gamer dudes! +7

Poxlife, Etherielin, jeeperz2 and 2 others like this.
  2. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

Its awesome you can get exos and legendarys such as all the factions diplomats this is fun darkjello am going to switch up now to play with my UD deck and see if I can pulll nefari messenger I will screenie if a good prize.

Edit no exos or legs yet using UD but got 2 rares one was a deep elf monk and forget the other one.Am sleepy:confused: goodnite everybody

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

The visuals and backrounds make pox more colorful not bland like before. The visual rewards make me think about playing more just to see it again.

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Really, I am extremely happy with the changes, but you need to get a font advisor. Large amounts of the text you use are rather atrocious

jeeperz2 likes this.
  5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I think it would be better if the battlegroups that enter rotation on the skirmish matches were selected only from ranked matches (preferably from exo league +) as it would help people to learn deck archetypes and improve his deckbuilding. Today I played a match against a circus deck that was a splash of unrelated champions, I don't think that would be too educational for newbies.

Sirius and DarkJello like this.
  6. CravenLestat

I called it a few posts ago on this page...and I just got a..........................................................

[​IMG]

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Poxlife likes this.
  7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

skirmish is fun i had problem with one bg which was crystal bg with c dragons and ice snaps with howlers took quite a while to beat it cause i was using ud and only had grimlic as range
if ai had extra difficulty where they ai spam and dont cliff dive it will be interesting to play thosr bg for exta gold of course (130 max)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    CravenLestat likes this.
  8. CravenLestat

Hi chickenpox I had a similiar experiance in my match a while ago, the guys bg was based on damage blocking and I too am using UD and 4 of my champs are fire he was using the efreet with phys resist and fire resist then was using earth shaker bracelets and I believe was mixed with incorpreal stuff :eek:was annoying but fun his second efreet came out and I was like"Heck with this crap again" hit it once with my angel then used retribution on my damaged champ :p took him out quick.

Also note 2 games after getting nefari messenger as a reward I just now got the exo sheoul demon:D

9. CravenLestat

:eek: OH MY!!! AGAIN!!!!!

[​IMG]

10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Firk you Lestat... I can't even play -__-u

Sirius likes this.
  11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I was very lucky too: octopi helm, voil courier, vodoo shamfie, tide master and moga hunters top of my head.

CravenLestat likes this.
  12. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Oh, good, you CAN get the regular version.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I mean, you realise those legendaries are worth next to nothing now, right?
    It's free runes, but not the free value a lot of people think it is.

14. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

Well, its good for those of us who never cared about trade value.....

Edit: On reflection, I will admit to occasionally being concerned about trade value, but only in the context of being able to the get runes I wanted to play with.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    DarkJello likes this.
  15. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Pretty cool beans. Stuck at work, but apparently I have not missed anything groovy yet. xD

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

sweet jezus that's nice