Draksar bg help

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Dezix, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Dezix

Dezix New Member

Hi,

Came back after the revamp and im a little sad. Skywing Patrol, Marauder both lost their Sunder ability, while Master gained it.

Serpentor Ardent lost whatever its called, that gave him 11 speed....it feels like he is no longer viable, as Defiant is easily solved, and his base 8 damage provides little, to none lifesteal to him. Is he still worth keeping?

Archers lost their violent so they are out of the deck too. I was thinking about adding Gunners, 5 speed only, but they deal a ridiculous 19 damage. Or Rocketeers, since they got +2 ammo.

What about running Wyrmpriests, Valdac, Dragon A. Portal, Broodqueens and keep sacrificing the broodlings/homonculus for bonus damage?

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Wyrmpriest is just at the edge of being useful, but with Rites/Rituals sharing cooldown, it's not enough yet.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

archers still useful, cause 3-9 range, throw on a rage band or use your spells that give out multi attacks plus all the formation buffs draksar get, they're still a great range option and they're relatively cheap as well, ardents are Bane Shift now but really Firk ardents run paradigm, most of your good draksar aren't legs excluding torien, high marshall, consulate, bassilisk templar and the high priest but you dont NEED them for a good draksar BG they just help a lot

4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Draksar archer+ rageband is really not worth it.

5. ghinion13

ghinion13 The King of Potatoes

first sory for my english and second i think the draksar sufert the most. With all the changes the draksar are left somewher in a korner, they onli got restriktions and nothing els. I don t want draksars to be owerpowerd, but at lest give draksar archers theyr violent bak bekause we can t all have a Judge Torien, somehow the onli one who stil has a ranged from 2-4 and has violent. i give them draksar resistance (this unit takes 10% les damage from every sorce) and give some of them a bit more speed, i meen they are lizard like kreatures, there are elf in KF that have a jump abilitie, and elfs are not as frog like as reptiles or giv them some flight. i just want some mobiliti and a litle rezistence 4 the draksars, tx for reading and listening. oh and 1 more thing blister sas Each champion that is not a Reptile, Dragon, Skeezick or Draksar takes 8 Physical damage, are salaman and krokodiles reptiles? kause i know they are ???? and are draksar reptiles or more dragons??

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  6. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Reptile used to be a race in SL, but then they all got changed into beasts or dragons (Crokadar, Skithmaw, Varu Howler, Basilisk were all Reptiles IIRC)

ghinion13 likes this.
  7. ghinion13

k tx

8. ghinion13

When u look at the Faction description at sunderd lands it says:,, The Sundered Lands units, with their dragon-scale plating and regeneration, are some of the toughest units in the game. If you enjoy playing dragons, reptiles and unstoppable tank units, The Sundered Lands may be the faction for you.`` but I plaid vs. a IF and I had 3 draksar surrounding a uncommon dwarf and couldn t kill him because of 50% physical damage reduction(a spell or ability I don t know), so 3 draksar in 2 rounds couldn t kill 1 dwarf, if SL are so tanky how come in a 3 vs.1 I lost :confused:. The draksar have all sorts of abilities but violent is the only one that has a synergie and they need 2 be close 2 activate it and such an abilities makes it necessary 2 have a lot of units with high speed 4 it 2 be useful, but SL have only summoned units with short lived so going 4 numerical overpowering isn t possible, with a defense of max 3 its impossible for them 2 survive in order 2 use violent, and they have no fling, no jumping, no drag in order to make a combination easier, at least pit dragon from UD has a 18 damage and there is a elf demon with pull 2 help, and demon shield vs. ranged but most important its a strong melee unit that is part of a synergies, but draksar have nothing just the violents. What I understand from the story the draksar and the dragon are the prime race, skeezick are kind of servants and beasts? don t know why they didn t get dragon-scale plating. But for a prime race like draksar 2 have so little is sad because I like dragons and draksars a lot and it hurts 2 lose in a vs. against a little, fat, chubby, drunk, soft skin (like draksar call them) dworf.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    Goyo likes this.
  9. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Man, how hard do you even have to WORK to get spelling like that?

10. ghinion13

OK I made a spell check

Goyo likes this.
  11. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Anyone playing draksar atm?

12. ghinion13

There are some but don't, its a useless BG that can only beet a other draksar BG or a pre-built BG some times not even that. If u really want tuff as nails champs Try constructs, especially Rugolth's Revenge, 6 def any champion that damages him the first time gets stunned 3 and u can equip him+ u can give him toughness, and with a bit of healing u got a monster on the field.

13. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Yeh seems like Draks are in a tough spot atm, im looking forward to seeing what direction Gedden will take with the potential new Draksar racial, maybe that will help them out. What id like to see is a racial that helps the Phalanx style of Draksar, they lack support imo and a good thematic support style racial might be what they need.

Edit: Dreadnought is abit of a monster though. Shame u cant equip titans :p