When is steam coming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chickenpox2, Oct 5, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I hope Steams coming out by 2 weeks cause Pox is dying a lot of the old players are gone and we need new blood to keep this game alive
    So shenshu if you reading this please hurry up and fix the problems as soon as possible so we can have people to fight in PVP (i know gedden said around a month but it already been over a month )
    if possible give us a ETA on it

Also the faster you guys release Steam the faster Ronin can come out and i have been waiting a long time for its release

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Who cares about steam, nobody is bothering to play ranked. A few new players won't change the horrible balance and bugs running rampant.

Ranked has been utter trash for months on end now, jumping from one completely bonkers theme to the other while bugs keep ruining games.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Imo, the more time they take the better chance the game has to be ready, because we are far from that right now.

Half off sale in tickets for an amusement park full of broken rides only makes sense if you reopen it after all the rides are fixed. Otherwise people will just show up and say "oh look rides are still broken" and leave.

Leadrz and Lushiris like this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If they're not balancing or doing anything productive towards ranked play, more time into the steam launch doesn't make any difference.

10/10

5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

That's why i said to fix the problems as soon as possible
    @BurnPyro how can they do the balance if they are focusing on Steam their plan has always been Steam>Patches>Ronin truthfully they should release ronin first then do patches otherwise it ronin won't come out till december and we know ronin will have some bugs to fix even if they release it early atleast they can fix them during the patches instead of extending it's deadline

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

How can a fish live if it decides to wriggle on land?

By.not.being.a.******.and.making.the.right.decision.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

F0CK RONIN...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    DarkJello likes this.
  8. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Ronin should prioritise before steam and patches? Ahaha wut.... Ronin should be the last thing on the list, because this gives the new players an incentive to stay. Releasing it before the surge of players arrive gives them near to no hype. They dont want to wait 6 months for a new expansion, when the greens could simply release it last and make the players wait only a month or two. However, I do believe the greens should have done at least 1-2 good balance patches before the steam relaunch, but crying about it isnt going to make them change their mind, so I guess I'll just let them do their thing and hope for the best.

jeeperz2, Sunutsu, DarkJello and 2 others like this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Pox is a pot of water y'see. And the fire's bein' stoked. But new water keeps being added and more energy needs to be put in to get it boilin' then we shall have steam.

And a big metal battleship each.

10. xMordliss

xMordliss The King of Potatoes

That was so off the wall it was outstanding. +1 Like for you my friend. lol I literally read your post, and then glanced over at your Avatar and laughed out loud at the sideways owl eyes.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You clearly are unfamiliar with gerben or geressen as he's called now.

12. xMordliss

xMordliss The King of Potatoes

Note quite sure what that means, since if I am clearly unfamiliar with him, your statement would have little to no value to me... Perhaps instead of a useless one liner, you could explain what your statement means for those of us that are in fact - Unfamiliar....

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Obvious enough. If you were surprised with his randomness and I give you the one liner, you could deduce that he's know for being a rather peculiar and random fellow.

14. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

I don't understand this at all. What does a new player care about new content? Can they buy a pack and add it to their starter BG? No.

Or are we trying to tell them, "Hey look any new exotic you get from this new expansion could be worth a lot right now, so trade it for a bunch of older exos.... oh and don't get ripped off" LOL good luck.

Honestly the expansion is only going to do one thing, and that is bring back some of the vets who have been lurking and not playing. So in that way it benefits them to release it right around the steam launch to at least get the player numbers up a little.

15. Vote Kanye 2020

If you dont understand that, then im not going to bother reasoning with you. It's pretty simple, shouldnt need a explantion.

Sunutsu, Geressen and BurnPyro like this.
  16. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Steam will come when they open up the spa.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

1/10

You get one because I had to reply to you on how terrible that was.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Covah pls no burnerino

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Ey, no copy pasterino my dongerino mr burnerino

20. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

But I copy pasterino your dongerino in chaterino because mr burnerino tolderino to put pepperino in my pizzarino.