Elven Mage

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Kraska, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Kraska

Kraska Member

Is he as much of a beast as I think he is?

82 nora for 17 damage (with Loyalty) and teleport. I am running 2x in my bg now.

Does everyone else like him?

Leadrz likes this.
  2. splitstax

splitstax Well-Known Member

He is a great ranged unit, and running two of them in your deck is worthwhile, but he needs support if you run him with Loyalty. A decent melee champ with a simple debuff gives him trouble. Run Acolyte and forego the extra damage and HP from Loyalty, and he lasts longer.

3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Loyalty is the bees knees. Other upgrades are not terrible. Also, I want my wife to have Elven mage's baby.

4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Why would u not like a 17dmg teleporting range 6 champ? Thats the real question.

Put him in an FF elf BG with some meta goodness with Thirion and 2 chosen... Proceed to facerape other factions

5. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Without Acolyte, he can run into trouble if he contests fonts against most units.

6. RedScarlet

He's not supposed to rush a font and be a tank tho..

chickenpox2 and Kraska like this.
  7. Kraska

Kraska Member

Yeah, I just sit back with him and pound champs behind my Colossal Boa. Teleport gets him out of trouble a lot too.

8. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

he's not a tank, he's just very mobile and I believe it's 15 dmg after loyalty not 17 dmg.

9. Kraska

Kraska Member

I think my initial 17 damage statement came because I had banner and Elven Taskmaster out.

That being said, I think he's very "sticky" because he can teleport out of trouble and hide behind Colossal Boa and rain down 17 damage (or 15 as you say).

10. RedScarlet

I don't get your point.. Why reiterate the post

I said "he's not supposed to be a tank due to his rush mobility" after KPIC said he has troubles contesting a font against most units using elven mage.

11. chris0024

No worries. He is a very good champ though. You can use him in any number of bgs and he would shine. If you use a throne of the circle you'll get access to a second nova :)

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

too bad he lost magic blast it pretty OP

13. chris0024

it's ok if you didn't, not a big deal. Enjoy the game brother :)

14. chris0024

if he stil it had my magic amp bg would be nuts. Thirion/grim/elven mage (who all have access to magic blast) + fan faire would be unfair haha

15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Keep him near an Elven Bard for even more potential.