Is SL a victim of it's own succes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Oct 11, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Is that some weird sex reference?

2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

NOh!

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

SL is a victim of my success because I dirtstomp it in the face.

Boozha likes this.
  4. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

You also can lick dog poop, do you do it because you can?

And btw, is taint intended to give fury? Because I don't see why it should.

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It only gives fury if the champion isn't race: draksar to begin with, also.

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

isn't ud having the same problem because of the ff bonus we can't get champions with high damage or good abilities which pretty much cripples them even more

7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

SL is only for the OGs. This is mainly because their good runes have a high average nora cost. Expensive good runes can be hard use against early rushes. New player trys out sl, get rushed by kf/is/st, decided they better sell out if they want some W's. (My opinion)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  8. Taskumatti

Taskumatti The King of Potatoes

Seems legit

OriginalG1 likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Every time I play something else tis easy

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Isn't FS having the same problem, because of our bonus we can't get extremely efficent champions (except huntmaster because loyalty is bonkers) or strong AoE?

Each faction is prenerfed for its bonus.

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Woo, go FW and it's stupidly overcosted champs because we have a completely useless bonus!!

Wait this is the ***** about our faction thread right?

OriginalG1 likes this.
  12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

1/10 H0spy, and the 1 is for your avatar.

devrn likes this.
  13. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Im dead serious, this seems to have turned into a thread about how X faction sucks because of it's bonus. Thought I would just introduce FW's 100 nora heroes, compared to SP's 60. I would much rather have cheaper runes than a cooldown reduction in a game that barely lasts longer than 10 minutes.

14. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sounds like you're not attritioning hard enough if the game is over in 10 minutes.

Baskitkase likes this.
  15. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

H0spy is making an exaggeration SPiEkY, but don't we all do it when trying to emphasize a point here? I do agree with him, games are too short - possibly because of the bad design on several maps - making the capture of a font an almost decisive factor in a victory.

There are more than few people who simply surrender when their font is contested/captured in certain maps, be it because they have no heavy conters to deal with the contesting champion effectively, be it because their BG is slow paced without nora gen( it's pretty much a mistake making one of those currently), or simply because of the goold old rage.

There's also the plethora of super heroes, 1 rounding key champions, the undercosted spells/equips who allow you to pretty much level the battlefield without even being fazed... There are other factors but I'm trying to list the imbalanced(in my view) ones.

That being said, it's nearly impossible for a FW player to hold off a rush to build up his army of cheap meat to protect his heroes(spirits are an exception when enemy doesn't have heavy magic dmg or summon counters) in most maps.

So, many things contribute to a fast game(10 minutes or less like Hops said). But normally a game is lasting 20-30 minutes, with the occasional exceptions of 40 minutes or more.

So yea, I've brainstormed with myself(forever alone) to think of a cool bonus for FW(but ofc removing all bonuses would be better, after balancing some champions ofc(haha)), but with the creativity of a hamster, I failed miserably.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Well, yeah, and I was making a joke based on that exaggeration.

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Im srs tho

18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Succes

SPiEkY likes this.
  19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I hate when my champs get one turned because then I can't heal them.

BUFF IS CHAMPS TO MAKE MORE OF THEM IMPOSSIBLE TO ONE ROUND

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Get good