WARNING: Recolored runes will STAY TRADABLE!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goyo, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

Spikey's awesomeness knows no bounds

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. Magotitus

Magotitus New Member

They are not game changing runes. To make them untradable. would be to apply an unnecessary level of stupid to them. Not like my opinion matters in the grand scheme and all, but... You give someone a gift they don't want or care about in real life, they return it or take it back, or sell it or throw it in a closet and forget it or throw it away. To give someone a gift, and glue it to them, is kinda douchey. Especially when some get a gift they like, and some get one they find stinks, lol. When you give a gift, you give a gift. You don't give something to someone with conditions. This isn't Gremlins. You don't glue something to someone, smile and walk away either. Unless it's a "kick me" sign on their back, and yer douchey. And somehow i don't think that was the intent. So, i'm still kinda baffled as to why DOG would choose to glue these to us in the future, or why they were supposed to be glued to us to begin with.

Ballballer likes this.
  3. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Isn't Whitestone Gargoyle Legendary, though?

4. Magotitus

Magotitus New Member

And obtainable through packs just like the other runes recolours were based on. Even if it is a bit rarer that you would get one, it is still obtainable through packs and not game breaking even if everyone were to have two.

5. Magotitus

Magotitus New Member

But again. You help prove my point. In a sense. Ironfist got a reskinned legendary, while other factions got reskinned commons/uncommons.
    Apparently reskinning legendaries for one faction and commons/uncommons for others seemed like the right thing to do. Let alone gluing them to us as well. Eventually, even if not now, like was intended.

TheBulwark and BurnPyro like this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Hence why I grabbed 2 of each

7. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Got a purple moog completely happy with life.

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I can't wait 'til they go untradable and all the sharks have 7 or 8 with no use for them

9. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Which pack do u buy to get them?

EDIT:
    I am blind, found it, mid terms packs give them

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  10. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Affirmative action

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Roger roger.

12. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Pretty sure only the free one you get was supposed to be untradeable initially

13. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

i better try and get sunderpede now who wants warfoot.

14. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Just to be clear, the one Steam gift recolor is not tradable, right? If you purchase a pack and get recolors, you should be able to trade that, right? You bought it. Right?

15. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Can the greens trade my IS limited for a dark knight, or someone, i really don't like IS and i really like FW, this is freaking unfair.

16. Gaedel

I am ready to buy. However, I would like to confirm if you get 10 recolors (tradable or not?) when you buy a box or if it only applies for individual pack purchases. Please reply only if you know for sure from experience.

17. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

It has been said they wont be tradeable so I assume they all will not be tradeable.
    Packs only, not boxes.
    BOXES TOO! Sorry for my earlier mistake

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  18. Fesh

Fesh The King of Potatoes

It DOES apply to boxes. I bought a box myself and received 10 recolors

19. Gaedel

Thank you, Fesh. That's why I added, "Please reply only if you know for sure from experience."

I ended up buying 13 packs as I did not want to take the chance and I wasn't patient enough to wait for an accurate response.

20. Gaedel

Just curious, do the reskins only change the color in the Rune Manager or do the in-game sprites also change?