Stitched Deck!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zero, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

actualy,you're right,dont talk to me.
    [​IMG]

2. Zero

Zero Active Member

What you don't like me any more? Why u maek me sad:(

3. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

cuz your stitched bg made me even sadder :c

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Whats with all the paintshop in this thread?

5. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

thats what happens when you got no friends to hang out with,so you are alone at home...

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Watch some girl on girl action, play a game, catch up on current pinguin events.

So much to do

7. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

quite a busy day

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The trick is having a good schedule

9. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Love the music too.

10. Zero

Zero Active Member

Rendering the new extended box opening as I type this. I'll be sure to keep the music similar.

Kampel and soulmilk like this.
  11. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

Do you have repurpose? If your looking to more your stitched first more of a thread repurpose a mangler or a blackguard then reconstruct the remains.You don't lose a unit and you stitched first gets a more respectable stat boost for the front lines. Might want to try stiched possession as well since it has a nasty effect. Using more of the racial interactions could open up more ideas for you when your playing.

12. Zero

Zero Active Member

Can't remember if I put it in my Stitched deck. Sacrificing something to buff him is dangerous if the enemy kills him and loses the buff/spell. It's an interesting combo so I might attempt it and see how it feels. The possession is a nasty move, I used it before and it changes the game up, so fun to use.

13. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

You don't lose a unit though. Repurpose leaves remains and stitched first makes remains into a unit. Mangler and blackguard are about as cheap as you can get while still giving first around 25 max hp and 6-8 damage. His reconstructs are in the same nora range as what you would kill. It should be fairly hard to kill a 70 hp champ with reconstitute let alone if you incorporate FW mechanics like dead magic zone.

14. Zero

Zero Active Member

There's a bunch of stuff to stop a 70 hp champion, one of the easiest being knockback into a chasm. I do see it being really strong though if it hits 70+ HP. Just needs a defense buff and it's golden.