st flying patch notes

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by calisk, Oct 9, 2014.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

woops wrong forum, you didn't see this @_@

Woffleet and Goyo like this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I love your mistake Calisk

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

spill

4. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

its obvious . all lonx will fly XD

soo anything interesting in my absence ?

5. calisk

not much still waiting on pcr4 so that we can get started on pcr 5, and hopefully the next expansion.

6. undred

the game just got boring for me :(

i hope the expansion brings fun

7. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Waiting for something to happen really. PLaying other games during htat time.

8. calisk

well Ideally when I do this path I will be targeting

snare fairy, ice elemental, some strigs, calming wind, phoenix, wizened wren, glaive*, snow lerper, jakei wing master, and tail wind.

* limited edition runes are not high on priority I will address him if and when I have the extra updates

considering the few choices we will be able to make and that I will need to address OP runes at the same time it will likely be awhile before I get through all the runes I'd like to address, sadly it's hard to say what's happening or even if I will get the chance, but it's worth mentioning what I'd of liked to do.

when pcr 4 hits i'll have a clearer vision on how much time I have left.

9. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

luv u 2

10. undred

i think we should try to create bridges with other factions. ST/KF fairies would be neat , or something like that to bring some variety into the game

11. calisk

would be neat. technically nothing is really stopping you from doing that now, there is just no real advantage because st is the only flying theme actually focused on improving other flyers.

12. undred

i think the game has no actual synergies between factions . we as st could make almost all splits with flyers , ST/SP voil , ST/UD bok ,ST/KF fairies , ST/IS beasts but there is next to no synergy between them and since we already have snare fairy i think it would be epic stuff to have some snow fairy deck action

13. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Magebane at a more reasonable price/damage T_T.

14. calisk

yep poor mage bane he never stood a chance =(

he was good for like 5 minutes when he had essence capture and it worked with bomb lol

15. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I recall running st/ud back before the strig where introduced. It worked pretty well, tailwind helped get uds shorter range units into combat and ud brought some extra dramage and tricks. it was fun to run around with zoalt as the split champ as well. there really isn't much inside of st flight that works strickly with st. non artic fliers even work better with terrain than non flying champs for easier splitting. If there is any real problem it is that no split really brings anything to the table to help out the st units becaue they are all focused on bufing their own theme instead of something general like flying. So more often than not it ends up looking mainly like one of the other factions ff bgs but with st spell support and one or two champ's thrown in for good measure. I don't think the burdem of bridging the gap is on st but other factions to find synergies outside of their focused themes.

16. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hey calisk, did those patch notes crash and burn?

Do we even know when we can expect a new patch?

Woffleet likes this.
  17. LoneliWolf

LoneliWolf New Member

why not try ST/FS like a seal/walrus and maybe some whales :D id like to see that what do you guys think?

18. calisk

well I can say progress has for the first time in a long time begun on that front recently, not much to be said about when though.

it's good news but I can't say how good it is yet

Goyo likes this.
  19. undred

the patch is out , and is rather big :)

the crystals look fun and st now has a decent frost tank with detection

20. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I was kind of tempted by the ice dragon before, now with the extra speed and detection it's probably going to replace the wingmasters in my all flying bg. It's so much cheaper for detection and it seems fairly decent by itself. It is yet another 2x2 unit and with only melee range which could be a problem I guess.