SP Meta

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Vorian, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

http://www.poxbase.com/deck/Ckwc4ICiZcoKcq4C4PCfOCtLCwHc3QCdxs1ks7ys5bs59S82r2Yr2Wr2ZrOe1fe2H

I dont remember losing with this deck. The nublins are for font contesting and sometimes healing. To use it efficiently draw all their champs out of their font, and put them in a situation where they are engaged to your champs. If the nublins can waste some attacks of their ranged units then so much the better! The mangled totem is for when they get lazy and leave 10 ap on their champs. The only champ I am thinking of switching out is the voil transport for a g'hern general, but that would leave me with no protection. I just ignore incorporeal champs with the deck, and go for their other champs and or their shrine.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  2. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Not bad at all.

As discussed in guild chat - id Make room for 2 Voil Sorcs or 2 Angels - Replacing either sky captains or an ancient slag and scavenger.

Keep Transporter.

3. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

With 2 voltaic slags and 2 stormflyers, I enjoy adding a spark crone for the global curse effect (but I am using lightning storm right now instead of echo chamber, so that tips the balance for me). I do wish elec aura 1 was change a more meta-build option (like moving storm acolyte into that tree to make her a bit cheaper).

With 2 storm flyers, 2 groundstrikers, sciean, transporter and (possibly 2 voil sorcerers), I think you need an imperialist. Prestige on demand and a great boost are very helpful. If you use angels instead, I'd probably still include an imperialist. I don't in my deck because I can't stand the groundstriker sprite and don't use them.

With 2 ifrits and 2 cannons, I'd consider building out a sapper x2 module and possibly thrower x1. It takes some set up, and you probably need to more than 17 champs and treat sapper as a spell. Maybe that's a bit too much for SP meta instead of a SP/UD split. I'll try experimenting over the next few days to see how it works.

4. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

My bg before i stopped playing. I was pretty happy with it, maybe would have made a few minor tweaks depending on who was in lobby when i would que up
    image.jpg

5. Vorian

Now that is the epitome of SP Meta from the SP champ himself.

Poxlife and SaintKiwi like this.
  6. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

How on earth did you deal with collosal boa and stitched tyrant?

7. Ballballer

Klub and hurler@1kiwi1
    And warcry+lift+boost voil+battlemaster+encouraged+power attack 3+windstriker is going to do some serious damage. I dont care if the thing has colossal

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. Ballballer

And skythrasher can do decent damage as well

SaintKiwi likes this.
  9. SaintKiwi

I run something similar not that I copied you or anything (and if I did there would be nothing wrong with that, but I didn't). The only thing I lose to now is ghost. Our meta is such Bane Shift in the magic department. Other than that our rag tag champs can kill anything.

10. Ballballer

Yeah, thats why i include infernal and shallaxy. SP is dying for some good magic damage

11. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Bit surprised by the Infernal. Can you explain?
    I'd personally run Angel of Chaos over it, though looking at your deck, I'd run Voil Sorcerer over that again.

12. Vorian

He probably runs it for dark healing.

13. Ballballer

Infernal gives a speed boost to all my voils, it heals and damages on deploy, it has pretty good health and has lifedrinker, and it is melee which is nice when playing vs a ghost champ. That way the ghost champ cant just latch on or engage it and make it useless. Its nice because ill tap the ghost champ with sciean to trigger warcry, and the infernal and shallaxy can make good use of that warcry because they are both melee
    Edit: that being said, infernal is still really not that good at all. If i had to fix it, i would change transfer life 1 to transfer life 2 with no cost increase at the very least

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    soulmilk and SaintKiwi like this.
  14. SaintKiwi

I run spirit speaker and primal for this. Although I hate spirit speaker's design, I like his range. Primal is godly with encouraged and initiative.

15. SaintKiwi

What is the state of the meta now? I see no one hoping on the SP bandwagon thses days. There is also an absence of good SP players in ranked these days (Vorian don't you dare mention Konung).

@Ballballer most of the bg you posted above got nerfed to oblivion. much like your anti range prerevamp bg. Stop getting my stuff nerfed or I'm going to have to play FW.

16. Ballballer

They always nerf whatever i run in SP.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Most of the BG? I only see 2 runes that got nerfed (into oblivion) recently in that BG.

19. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Or you always play whatever they'll nerf. :p

20. SaintKiwi

No, they literally nerf anything he plays. It's not a joke anymore. That's how good ballballer is.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Vorian likes this.