Newish player SL split question

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Penzer, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Penzer

Penzer New Member

So i used to play a lot but i stopped now im back. I've always liked SL but i figured i should try something new, so what works well with them lizards? i was honest looking at UD and if that didn't work then FW but im open to anything if it works out really well. So any advice on what factions i should look into and what race is that matters please and thank you :D

2. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

The strongest races at the moment are KF, IS, and ST. SL lacks flavor. KF lacks any real synergy with SL. I do not know about the others.

3. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

SL/UD draksars could be a decent and cheap bg but is unlikely to be competitive for anything higher than uncommon league (no idea if you're looking for something competitive).

If exos aren't off the table, SL/ST dragons can be pretty awesome, as can SL/UD drags (Zoalt yay). The cool thing about that is there are good dragons in several factions other than the obvious king, and you always have the option of running mostly SL champs with a spell set from another faction.

EmperorSauron and Penzer like this.
  4. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Alternatively I feel like SL/UD Fire could be quite viable, on the UD side you can throw in fire amp champs and it would be quite fun to play.

5. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Would u mind dropping us a list then? I tried and failed with the dragon split. [exos and Ls permitted]

6. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Standard SL dragons + Skybreak Dragon + Icesnap + Revere: Icesnap champs + ST spells + Crystal Dragon (may not be worth it without frost amp, not sure). Haven't tried it to be honest but that is a very powerful champ lineup and should work, I ran SL/ST dragons back when Skybreak first came out.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  7. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

@WraithxxV

I`ve been away from Pox for quite a while, and only recently return after the re-vamp. I feel like everything I knew is worth nothing now, so when you say standard SL dragons do you mean: Skywing Prismatic, Acidcraw, Agitator, Imperator, Rumbler and Patrol + Flame Dracoleech.

If it`s not too much could you drop a list of the champs in a poxbase link. :)

8. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member