Bound 2 by Moog

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I know your tired of meta of meta with no fun with no fun!

Just just grab some jellies just grab some jellies and leave this meta presence wooooooo hooooooo wooooooo *autotune* oooooohhhhhhhhhhh woooooooooooo Grab some Jellies

No but for real I am Firking tired of playing meta garbage. Make my themes Firking better or fun to play cause I am tired. Make Sixul playable again(I have the ideas btw prof and I been talking this Bane Shift for centuries) and just make stuff better. Snaps need a minor tweak, Jellies need a major overhauls, Psy amp firks/jellies so yeah......GG

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I feel your pain, trust me.

Leadrz likes this.
  3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I run Sixul in meta, and he's not nearly as bad as people make out he is, just saying..

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Is he boring like Magnus or just not good enough?

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Probably just boring, he's really good imo. Just has nothing special and no theme synergy that makes him enjoyable to run

6. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

I enjoy Sixul in UD split but that is it.

Leadrz likes this.
  7. Qno2

Qno2 The King of Potatoes

I love Sixul (who would have guessed) and still run him in meta but all he has going for him is a kit that is totally unique in FS. The whole flame siphon/fire volatility sounds like a great idea but I think it gets a bit hard to use in game as 0 def 50 hp and defiant is really not that great (unless you're playing against a very physical heavy bg)

8. Skullferno

Sixul is bland and boring and is just ehhh.

I don't want ehhhh. Especially from a rune that costed me a lot to obtain. Ehhhh is unacceptable

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Tell me about it, Magnus and Isran are blehhhhhhhhhhhehhh

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Their story is very poetic. I am talking Poxnora Beowulf style. However, I just wish they had more synergy. Especially with each other.

11. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Sixul is a boss

12. Skullferno

Bulwark you play ST gtfo you scrublord. Last ST guy that tried to talk about FS with me was Indijac and that's when I found out the whole faction is a Firking joke.

13. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Im playing fw right now tyvm. But i do enjoy this title "Lord of the Scrubs"

14. Skullferno

Man you be looking like a burger king burger king burger king *****

15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Hey Burger King is a fine American establishment. Don't belittle it's name to mock Bulwark. This is an outrage.

jk <3

16. Skullferno

Idk what you talking bout I am just froggy fresh in this place.