Journey to oblivion

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by chickenpox2, Oct 20, 2014.

?

Better than Old aspect?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I just want to say AOO sucks now he literally is the worst aspect champion
    For 15 charges you remove champ for 2 turn
    compared to aspect of death it pretty lame so for UD patch please consider Buffing him even to this

Aspect of oblivion
    Nora cost : 85-90
    Damage 12
    Speed 6
    Range 1-3
    Defense 1
    Health 46

Base
    Attack: magic
    Journey to Oblivion -spend 12 Charges. Target opposing non-Avatar, non-Boss, non-Elite champion within 5 spaces is removed and has an additional cooldown of 4 turns. Ap 5 CD 3
    Oblivion Sheild

Upgrade Set 1
    Death Charge 1 +1n -Default
    Death Charge 2 +2n

Upgrade set 2
    Horrific aura +6n -Default
    Charge attack +8n
    Soul trapper +8n

Journey to oblivion
    Firstly I felt that for 15 charges removing for just a few turns with full refund was ridiculous

Instead of giving full refund i gave i gave it 4 turns extra cooldown (cost of going to oblivion and coming back). i wanted to give 6 which would be 50% of most champs but i think it would be OP.
    I also gave it ability cooldown of 3 to make it less abusive

Why change the pathways
    i feel death charge makes more sense as he is the god who takes care of champions in oblivion each time a champion that goes to the grave he gains a charge. Death charge will take longer to accumulate as you need your other champions to destroy opponents.

same reason for why i added soul tapper it can harness the power of each soul in oblivion i might choose a different ability if you suggest because it might be too OP

What you guys think? too OP?

2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

So if I am correct. He can put any champ on cooldown for 4 turns and not refund the Nora to the owner?

3. chickenpox2

no regular cooldown + 4 extra turns
    it really op and makes much more sense that the what we have now

4. SaintKiwi

Does the owner of the champ still get the Nora refund?

5. chickenpox2

Not sure probably he still will to be fair he get partial refund full refund is nonesense

6. SaintKiwi

If that is the new effect you are suggesting then Journey to oblivion should cost something more like 20 charges and have a ten turn cool down.

7. chickenpox2

10 you mean 5 turns?
    what if i instead made it 50% of opponents cool down but have immediate romoval and no refund ? for CD 5 turns and 16 charges

8. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Well, I'm using Aspect of Oblivion lately in FF... 16 DMG, 3 RNG, two to three attacks per turn (yes, I spam Charged Attack) and it's Magical Damage... Quite a beast, I might say.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

aspect of oblivion is by FAR one of the best champs we have right now besides nora cost MAYBE. (87 ain't Bane Shift for this guy)

to go over more what laure said, this dude doesn't even need journey with charged attack and three sources of charges. he also is a 2x2 with three range, THREE! and we in UD don't see much range, and this one can move! spam the SH*T out of charged attack. Magical damage too!? that's your alt damage with a mighty punch being packed, not to even mention his oblivion shield.

I run AOO in my meta all day

Lauremoon, SaintKiwi and SPiEkY like this.