need help with kf best stuff deck stuff

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by neovandal, Oct 21, 2014.

1. neovandal

neovandal New Member

hello there new to kf i know one thing that i know nothing about kf so lets start i want a deck that is meta (best stuff) easy to use any deck ideas are welcomed and some explanation would be great example you run this and i can help with and it stacks with ect.. I can afford any pox rune thanks....

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Hello and welcome basically the best kthir bgs right now is just the elf theme as a whole. Colossal boa x1 , elven bard x2, elven strategist x2, elven page x1 for her divine favor and swap and soften. Alot of people run x2 elven mages that's your call they are pretty good though also x1 elven prodigy for blindfire. Elven taskmaster x2 for the command elf and his entangling attack is really good. Make sure to include x2 falconer for the hawk attack and detection, throw in a nectar fairy x1 and a guardian of the circle for the shatter and x2 archer commanders. Spells are your call if you wanna run a spell heavy bg you can use elven ancestor x2 and fae oracle x2 good luck man. The main strategy with k'thir is their speed and superior range use that to your advantage.

chris0024 likes this.
  3. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

chris0024 likes this.
  4. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

yeah I helped him out in the game and directed him to the same thread lol

5. enuff

enuff The King of Potatoes

chris0024 likes this.
  6. chris0024

7. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Here is my current meta deck. Just thought I'd post it here. :)

[​IMG]

8. chris0024

you're a brave man for using bowmages...

9. enuff

enuff The King of Potatoes

You mean Wild Elf ? :)
    Yes, he can do suprising amounts of dmg for that cost and on a map with a lot of vegetation he is an assasin :D But he is by no means and auto-include - I just like the fact that he is so cheap.

chris0024 likes this.
  10. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Always loved them, and to hear they will be buffed makes them all the more appealing.

11. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Since you said cost is not an issue, here are two build ideas. The first is simple. Get out your beaters Avenger, Boa, and Giant; hide behind them; and attack. Give the Fairy the Horn of Order and set her upgrades to Recharge and Heal Charge. If you keep her protected, she will win the game for you. Heal with Fairy, Grimlic, and Aspect. Strat, Wizard, and Oasis give you some movement range. Dugon is a perpetual AOE with Triumphal Roar. Keep him safe and attack as needed. Prodigy can protect you from range attacks. Your biggest end game threat is Bliss and Ancestor. With Bliss's Creatativity and Ancestor's Adaptive, you will move spells along and ramp up Ancestor's stats for the end game. However, you may not need them because the other units can win he game easily. This build is easy to use and maybe even boring but is pretty much guaranteed to get you to the top.

http://poxbase.com/deck/c7WcubcoGCtyck c8Fc54cLc6Jc5Ac5Kcyacfvcic7ncoQs3qsis1-s4Ks2tsLr2Yr3frUeWe2Fe2weM

The second is a Magic Amp build. This build is crazy expensive but crazy fun.

http://poxbase.com/deck/c7WcoGCtyck c54c1-C3PCwXcyaCfvcicwOS3qskS1as4KsLr2YrUr25eWe2Fe1ae2w

Grimlic and Thirion are the main champs of this build. Equip Thirion with Elite Blade and Grimlic with Covenant. Their Magic Blast can win games easily when Amped. Your Magic Amp comes from your Chosens and Throne. Initially, you get a 30% amp when all these are out. However, Bliss with Creativity and Mirror can get out more Chosens for more amp. Chosens and Lights have Motivate, which gives you a +1 damage for each and more damage output. Again, Fairy and Horn of Order can win you the game. But also use your Bullseye spells. These give +50% damage output for ranged units. So with Motivate, Magic Amp, and Bullseye, you will put out about 30 damage per hit from Grimlic and Thirion. Another fun unit is the Illusionist. Give her Illusion of Eyes, and she will create on illusionary champ for each unit yor opponent drops. These are great for stalling because they will have to spend AP to get rid of them. Park your Artisan next to your shrine. Click Scry on you shrine to get your runes and rebuild with Artisan. Dugon, Avenger, and Boas are your beaters.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    chris0024 likes this.
  12. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

chris0024 likes this.