Dear Land of the Sunders, I dun goofed. A Sausage Tale of Sorrow and Woe

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Mr.Rawr, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Mr.Rawr

Mr.Rawr New Member

Alright, here is the deal. The story. The aforementioned woeful tale. The explanation about the sorrowful rumblies in my tumbly.

I just had five pounds of delicious, frozen meats gifted to me by snowbirds cleaning out there freezer. In this collection of wonderful animal fleshes, there was some delicious, delicious sausage.

Logically, this means I should be making pigs-in-a-blanket, because...delicious sausage, honey wasabi mustard, raspberry gingerale with honey crisp apples. The food assembles itself. The PROBLEM is that I forgot to do the wash, so all the baking trays are in the middle of a rinse cycle right now, and I'm basically starving to death, taunted by the smells of the sausages I've cooked.

Sundered Land, not only am I JUST returning to Pox, I'm DYING from painful starvation. Please distract me with a headsup on

1. Runes that got DRAMATICALLY Buffed/Nerfed in the revamp

2. BG strats for the land of sunders that are now exceptional.

3. Super-important SL units that have come out after Broken Shards that I should focus on getting my hands on

4. Sausage-based recipes.

EDIT: a full hour later, the sausages are done, and they are delicious.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    soulmilk and TeaScholar like this.
  2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. Mr.Rawr

Mr.Rawr New Member

And SL info? Or did I destroy that with a sausage discussion? I was trying to be as gibbery as the rest of the forums. Did I overshoot?

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I thought the discussion was about sausages and the SL stuff was the gibberish. I just assumed you posted in the wrong forum by mistake.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Mr.Rawr

Mr.Rawr New Member

Naw, I read posts from others, then tried speaking the language.

GOT NOTHING IN RETURN!

GAWRSH!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    TeaScholar likes this.
  6. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Goto poxbase, lookup myx.
    They're alright right now :3

7. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Plague of Ba'lah

Serpentor Paradigm - 7 Speed AND Spur. Also have Magical Damage.
    Magnetize - Relic AND Equipment removal AND damage.
    Peridot Sphere - Not sure if players still use this, but it used to be quite popular.

Bonds of War

Burning Sands - Some players like to run this over Acid Rain as it does the same amount of damage 5 nora cheaper with potential upside, but does not decrease their defense.
    Transmission Relay - Gets Maulers back, which are really good right now.

Midterm Pack

Draksar Ravenspeaker - Anti summons and high ranged unit.

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Not gonna liie, SL kind of sucks.

Anima26 likes this.
  9. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

SL is not the strongest faction right now (and by that I mean arguably the weakest), but Maulers, the heroes, Ravenspeaker, and Paradigm (and Rumbler if you're running enough dragons) seem to be carrying the faction enough that it can be quite competitive.

There are several SL players in high exo, so I'd say just watch a couple of their matches and you'll see the nice stuff in the faction.

P.S. Myx are good too.

10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

No. Myx are not good. I am at a loss as to why anyone would claim otherwise.

If you are running a Myx deck likemight have been run pre-revamp you will have an incredibly poor deck.

Myx can see play in an Insex deck, but that has far more to do with them being given arthropod and the fun that brings with imp speed. Having said all that, that deck still has loads of problems.

Good? Heavens no.

Runnable? Sure, if you don't mind a bit of an uphill battle. (At this point that's true of anything in SL)

11. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Ok, ok, insex are good. I was under the impression insex bgs were mostly myx with Krikkinwing Alphas, my bad.

12. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Can't find slashers and Alphas ANYWHERE.

13. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

So good. So rare.
    Pm me.