Sorta new Sorta old, could use some help

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Penzer, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Penzer

Penzer New Member

So im not exactly a new player so to say, i used to play this a long time ago before it was bought out by sony, and then i played it some when sony owned it too, but i haven't really played in forever, and honestly when i did play i didn't know much about card games.

So i wasn't sure to put this here since im not really new or someone else considering its an advice kinda thing, i was just wondering if anyone has any tips and advice, im not really looking for the most basic stuff like how to build a deck what runes are ect, just some general play advice to kinda help get me back on my feet, please and thank you :D

soulmilk likes this.
  2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Get back on the horse and practice

Penzer likes this.
  3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

There are a lot more runes, so be patient and take your time =P. But yeah.

Penzer likes this.
  4. Penzer

Penzer New Member

Yah idk, like i don't even know if the runes i used to use are even decent (like i used to love dreadnaught) and i don't know what like what good trading values are and stuff

5. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

check poxbox.net for trading values.

Penzer likes this.
  6. soulmilk

Haven't tried Dreadnought, but he looks decent on paper.

Penzer likes this.
  7. Penzer

Penzer New Member

could you tell me where the tutorial to use that is? i saw people talking about one but i can't find it

8. soulmilk

1. Make an account using your ingame username and click Trader.
    2. Runes to Trade Out = Runes you get. Runes to Trade in = Runes you trade to Poxbox. Their values are listed.
    3. Make a trade on the main website of Poxnora. In the trade link, at the back there will be a number. Copy and paste that number into the area called "Trade ID" on Poxbox and click Submit.
    4. A message will come up to ask if this trade is okay, click yes/confirm.
    5. Poxbox (Decondor) will bid on your trade.
    6. Accept the offer.

Penzer likes this.
  9. Penzer

Penzer New Member

alright i think i got it, its a bit weird but i made a trade and it all worked, thanks for the help

soulmilk likes this.
  10. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

@Penzer did you play when there were 20 runedocks?

Lots of cards have been hugely updated since then, You're lucky though, you're rejoining at the time where poxnora is most accessible again so welcome back :D

Penzer likes this.
  11. Penzer

Penzer New Member

i think there were only 20 when i played ya. i do remember where you could have any number of cards for it to be a split deck, so even if you had 1 UD and all SL it was still a split deck, im pretty sure sony are the ones that changed that. I did play quiet a bit when sony had it too

12. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

Ah yes the Circus decks. Memories.. If i know how to upload pictures here which i havent been able to do so far, i can show you a slag circus. Only needed one more turn to cover the whole FW map :p

So yea since then.. 30 rune docks are here now. So you can have more answers in a deck than before. And you're just in time that powercreep has been kind of dealt with, so im sure you'll have a blast ;)

13. Penzer

Penzer New Member

unfortunately im not much of a forum person usually so i can't help you with pictures. but ya i remember back then, things were so much simplier. I've played since then too when sony had it i just never got to deep into it as i am pretty awful with card games in general lol