new race ideas

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by illminded, Oct 28, 2014.

1. illminded

illminded Well-Known Member

CLAY *revolves around shapeshifting
    WHALES * big champions with 1-3 range with high defence but low health
    METTALOID *creatures made of metal
    ORIGAMI * paper champs with low healthbut ridiculous high speed
    MUMMYS * constrict, ensnare, etc
    CIRCUS * includes clowns etc this is more like a bonus not to be taken seriously

please give me your opinions

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

all bad i rather work on sub-themes
    which are champions that can be made into a theme
    kf- ospryn
    st- penguins
    sp- fesh
    Sl- serpentor
    ud- vothsair
    is-
    fw- mutants
    fs- whales

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  3. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Whales could be done correctly, and Mummies could be explored a little more as a sub-theme, though I don't think it needs its own race. (We already have Crypt Guardian!)

Origami and Circus are too gimmicky, the rest aren't very deep or would feel like copies of existing themes.

4. Hekau718

Hekau718 I need me some PIE!

I'd like to see Tolkien's Orcs in the game. It could be a one way of improving the Goblin theme ( Goblins and Ogres and Orcs would all share a race.). One obvious way they would revolve around are breeding pits. Them orcs be born in muck. I'm sure this could turn out interesting.

Another one, rather weird one. It would be for KF. Monkeys and Apes! They fit in the game so well imo. Apes would be the big physical tanks, lil' monkeys would be supports. I imagine the small ones like this: Tiny, scrawny monkeys with very hairy heads and torsos, wearing a giant wooden mask that has magical inscriptions/runes on them. They would be beasts ( like Vashal). But could revolve around the jungle. Something like the tall impending grass with relics and bonuses.

Thoughts?

19madfox95 likes this.
  5. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I have always seen Skeezick as Pox's Orc Theme. (Though they are obviously not half human, half pig as orcs are supposed to be.)
    Risen Moga and Voil King Ruubgaal are also mummies. Risen Moga have Ally: SP and Crypt Guardian works well with Voil King's Crypt, Thunderhead Totem and many other of SP's Relics.
    Mummies as a SP/FW Split isn't impossible. Don't need to be it's own race, just work well together.

6. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Whales? for real? whales?

7. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

warhammer skavens or bust

turtlejam likes this.
  8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

HIPPOS HIPPOS HIPPOS HIPPOS HIPPOS HIPPOS

Monkeys would be cool too.
    And penguins.