Gameplay Videos?

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Anima26, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Ill openly admit im a nub and im pretty bad at pox, but id like to try and improve my gameplay and strategy etc. I could learn a lot thats for sure.

Anyone know of any good sources for gameplay videos?

2. Zero

Zero Active Member

You can follow my channel, I make it easy for people to follow and provide generally useful information for those interested.

Here's a video, everything is in a playlist so you can check out whatever you wish:

Anima26 likes this.
  3. Fesh

Fesh The King of Potatoes

There was a guy back in the day who made about 100 videos of matches between top players. Though the bg setups would be of no help the play style and technique could be of real benefit. I looked for them on google but turned up nothing. Not sure what happened to them :/

Ill keep looking to see if I could find something. Might be something for you to toy with in the future @Zero once you mastered the abilities of all 2K runes ;)

Anima26 likes this.
  4. Anima26

Thanks for the info, ill check some videos out.

Yeh if you remember who it was let me know please :)
    Thanks for replies.

5. Zero

Zero Active Member

I did commentaries on the top players fights during livestreams and I plan on it for YouTube as well. It's already being planned :D.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    Anima26 likes this.
  7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sep's vids are the best, especially the game between myself and hell4me

Anima26 and soulmilk like this.
  8. AKHolic

AKHolic The King of Potatoes

I will be making a journey to limited gameplay ranked videos soon too I'm actually a very big noob, I know my runes as I've had time to learn them I've been playing since mid 2007 times and still suck haha. Hopefully my videos will be of any use to people :)

Anima26, soulmilk and xezno like this.
  9. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Looking forward to it. :D

AKHolic likes this.
  10. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

yep, gotta agree, Sep and myself have the best channels, there is tons of videos online to view on either. I'm making some more recently as well

Anima26 and soulmilk like this.
  11. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

@Anima26 Check out Iajabmaka and BlackMageYapo's videos. Both are excellent. They are a prime example of prerevamp hilariousness.

Anima26 likes this.
  12. Anima26

Cheers for all the replies, hadnt checked back for a few days. Now ive got plenty of sources to check out ill be getting on with it.

13. MentalMoles

14. Anima26

i watched em all live last night before i went bed i think, mightve missed one, but definitely good videos to watch for game play.
    I would certainly appreciate more of this kind of stuff though moles, im sure the newbies would learn alot from watching them too.

15. MentalMoles

I have tons of videos posted on my thread or youtube channel.

see my thread with a list of featured game here: http://forums.poxnora.desertowlgame...poxnora-live-streaming-and-youtube-videos.72/

Anima26 likes this.