the 10th one is not free

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Jonny ~ Legendary Raiders, Oct 29, 2014.

1. i have doing the math since i have started playing again and didn't notice till just now the math is wrong

the extended box states buy 9 get the 10th free
    but the extended packs are 3510. 3510 * 9 = 31590 not 31950
    got your 9 and 5 mixed up there, or if i am wrong about you entering it in wrong then what is the extra 360 gold for the automatic exotic? cause if it is then just add 360 to each of the other packs for more free exo's cause i would rather pay more for more, not more for less

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

this has been mentioned earlier. the math is correct if you pay owl credits.

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Burcho said it perfectly. Naturally if your going to get something for cash, or free in-game currency. Naturally the latter is going to have a lower trade ratio.

4. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Even if this is true, the description is misleading.
    Either the description or the cost needs to be fixed.

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Fair point. @Senshu

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

There is a slight difference in the gold price from being exactly 10 for 9, but you are still saving more than 3k gold. It is negligibly cheaper to use credits vs gold. This is just a minor incentive for those who pay to keep the game alive. We very well could have left the gold at 10 for 10 and only gave the discount to paying players. Prices can always be adjusted in the future, but for the cost of one daily you are getting a whole additional pack.

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I understand, I just hate the fact that the description is not correct.

8. Senshu

That sentiment is understandable, but it would just create confusion if we where to have the full description say something like people spending gold will have to spend 1% more gold in relation to those spending credits. If is very much possible we could dump this minor discrepancy.

9. i guess the idea that is behind my pointing this out is why relate gold to DOG points when gold holds no value to the company? taking that extra couple hundred doesn't help line your pockets nor is it enough to piss a person off to the point where they would rather spend cash instead of gold

10. Senshu

Well the other perspective is that gold is not equal to credits. We could have had more aggressive price scaling. None of this is set in stone, and things can always change.

11. that is a good point i will take it and thank you and drink from my glass of "I'll shut up now" lol

12. Senshu

Ha, this was a good topic to discuss and worth talking internally.