Proposed Draksar Buff

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Vorian, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Now the problem with draksar is they are all too expensive because regen is too expensive atm. To put things in perspective trail hallowed ground costs 9 nora for regen 4, and regen 3 costs 9 nora. So if they were to drop the price of regen 1 and possibly 2 by 1 nora, it would make things more fair. Dont forget trail hallowed ground gives cleanse as well.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Deja-vu

At least quote me when you repost my thread.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. Vorian

Sorry. Its just draksar are too expensive atm because of regen so I figured a reduction in the cost of regen would fix that problem. Gro who has been playing draksar for 5 years, is only able to get in the rare league because they are so weak atm, down to regen being too expensive.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If I played draksar I would be easily top 30, maybe higher.

I've told you earlier today, for the 100th time, rank arguments are bull. Get it in your head.

5. Vorian

Why dont you prove it? I may just be trying to get you to play them so I can copy your deck though.

6. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Trail: Hollowed Ground is not Regen 4, and should not be cost as if it were. It's a unique ability that is stronger than Regen 3 in the right circumstances, eg. only on Paladins, Priests, and Shamans. Regeneration has no connection to Trail: Hollowed Ground, other than they do similar things.

It is okay for Trail: Hollowed Ground to be pretty obscenely cheap, as long as it doesn't cause any problems. If Trail: Hollowed Ground caused problems, would you nerf Regen as well? Of course not, because they're two separate abilities. Treat them like it.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Visit the SL forums instead.

I may not think less of you

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Hint: AOE multi attack.

9. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Trail Hollowed Ground is duper regen since it cleanses as well.
    Regen don' do dat

Besides those lizard folk should probably get something cooler then just plain ol' regen.

10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Draksar are not in a great place, but if you can't get out of rare with them don't go blaming the runes.

RedScarlet and SPiEkY like this.
  11. Vorian

Well SL has always been my second favourite faction. That said Vex could nerfed to deploy charged 2.
    I suppose he was limited with em for a bit, and he did kick my ass with them. I think that was before everyone started running meta decks.

12. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Couple things.

1. Vex needs a rework and has since she was released. Terrible gimmicky ability, etc.

2. SL being a favorite faction of yours has nothing to do with the fact that this thread should have been in the SL forums. In fact, if it's a favorite faction of yours you should know about the existence of the SL forums and visit it regularly. In regularly visiting you would see that there are several threads about Drakkie decks.

3. Even if everyone is running meta goodstuffs, there is 0 reason someone should be toiling around in rare.

Sirius, SPiEkY and BurnPyro like this.
  13. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Acidwater frenzy?

I think fs already stole that part ;0

14. G_Ro91

G_Ro91 The King of Potatoes

The reason for my rare leagueage is probably more due to skill and forgetting I'm even playing the game. I'm not the best player. No shame.

Still waiting for that Draksar buff though....

drrsd.jpg

Anima26, MovnTarget and BurnPyro like this.
  15. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

I don't think making your 80-nora melee beaters into 79-nora melee beaters will achieve much on its own.

16. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Well I was going to buff the Drakkies, but then I thought sitting around, not doing anything productive, and being an overly sarcastic ******* would be more beneficial to SL on the whole.

SPiEkY and Sirius like this.
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So you did read my biography.

Sirius likes this.
  18. Vorian

You play like a pro what are you talking about? You absolutely stomped me. Also that attachment is 100% correct.

19. Vorian

Buff em, a global reduction in the cost of all of its units by 1 nora will make a massive difference.

20. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Pop quiz.

How many balance patches have come out since I asked for opinions/thoughts on the Drakkies?

Edit: You are aware that everything goes into a cost calculator now right? There is no waiving of a magic wand to make a race cost less just cuz.