No Fairy Flight for the Dead Fairy?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Strings, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I am pretty sure he build his reputation on skill.

2. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

• Tiny is an extremely good player, and pretty darn scary to face.
    • Tiny runs meta bgs.
    • Most of the runes Tiny plays are op, or work towards an op combo.
    • However, not everything he runs is op. For example, by your statement Essence Drain is op. But Essence Drain isn't broken: Ride Down is, and ED is just in there to enable Ride Down.
    Dead Fairy is run, at least by me, because she is a fast, long range, DOTing, magic-damage dealing, healing-countering, initiative champ. She fills a lot of different common holes at once (ethereal, heal spam, speed), and that's what makes her great, not efficiency or sheer power.

Netherzen likes this.
  3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Sure not sheer power... But she's/he's efficient in a sense that she/he is almost always a good deploy in every game...

Imo, the only reason dead fairy is good is because

1) she/he has a horrendously low HP which offsets that 5-6 range high cost,

2) 5-6 instead of 4-6... Its not like anyone's gonna catch her easily at that range in a Haunting Grip/Corpseapult/GrimWell festival. Imo, this really makes her cheaper and well-suited when compared to other pure range-poking elves. On the top of my mind, only Deadly Tracker comes to mind. Both has avg DMG, 0 def, superb range (logistics), multiple uses (anti heal vs Detection)...

The only way to make her/him less efficient is to let him have the Klub treatment of +HP. Cant think of ripping apart a rune that is already simple enough. Rabid, init, magic dmg...

WraithxxV likes this.
  4. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Burnpyro hasn't done jack didely squat aside from complaining about Tinydragon, as an excuse to complain about D. Fairy.

You've made literally 0 - - mark it down

ZERO

points to this thread, whatsoever, no discussion!

We get it! You slobber on Tiny's **** as a hobby.
    What does it have to do with ANYTHING in this thread?
    Tell us, mr. I'm so elite. What's your POINT SON?

I tried the first time around to be polite and inquire, but you tend to be a jackass about these things on a regular basis either way so let's cut the crap already

W

T

F

IS YOUR POINT?!

tl;dr @BurnPyro complained about Tinydragon using D. Fairy. And for what? What does that have to do with this thread's case? AT ALL?

Back on topic:

Netherzen likes this.
  5. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Y'know, in hindsight. It wasn't worth getting all pissy over. I'm sorry @BurnPyro :oops:

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- This is the real question here... Confirm/deny

TeaScholar likes this.