Discussion: Turkey and Rune Preview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Nov 24, 2014.

1. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Why did the yeti paint his nipples?

Also criticism to the artist: the paint on the arms really looks like it was put on a layer above the actual yeti and not real. Am sure the artist knows that too. Just wnted to point out that it is blatantly obvious.

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I bet it's a spell.

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- tru dat..."The McRib is back"

OriginalG1 and SPiEkY like this.
  4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

5. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Fred McRib!

The blood being a spell would explain why it doesn't even keep with the texture of the horns or the strands of fur. Maybe he's a Blood Magic Yeti. Good addition to a Vampire deck if it is at least split FW or UD. Tank for Vampire themes.

6. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Dang Fred, get a haircut already!

7. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

I like the art, except for the really bad red spray paint. I am going to hope this was some of SoE's old crap. Didn't they supposedly have most of the art for Ronin already done before the sale? If so, it's fine that they are getting it out the door. If the sprite is good, I can live with bad art.

I'm going with Warpainted Yeti. Looks like an FT/IS split rune to me. It can be race yeti barbarian, class warrior, brute, or conceivably ranger.

It looks like its defining feature is the horns, so maybe Heavy Charger is one ability.

Thbigchief likes this.
  8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Nope, I have it on good authority the name is Yeti WarNipple.

Sirius likes this.
  9. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Maybe its an equip.WarNipple Mark,an highest mark of honor a yeti can recieve.

Kampel likes this.
  10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Yeti Cook.

Description: Yetis don't cook.

Kampel likes this.