flying bg

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by TheBulwark, Nov 26, 2014.

1. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Cool looking battlegroup!

Are you not running the Angel because of lack of access or because you don't think it quite works for the battlegroup?

3. TheBulwark

Its not really my style amd personally I think they are a little more nora than i would like to spend for what they do. Whispers give access to magic damage to all units and warlocks have magic and can swarm

4. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Which upgrades are you running?

5. TheBulwark

On which?

6. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

It looks a lot like the flying bg I use, I don't pvp very often so take my opinions with a grain of salt. I run angels instead of the tundra whisper they might actually be worse but haven't been able to get used to the new wish effect from the whispers and not being able to depend on them every round has caused me problems from time to time. I don't see any anti equip option in the bg unless I missed something obvious. Icesnap is a decent champ now days and might be worth a look and I am told the new crystal dragon is really good ( don't have any so can't say from personal experience ). I am interested in how you have the fairies set up, the fragile flight vs arctic flight mainly. I didn't like them a lot before but the lower cost of fragile flight I wonder if they would worth the cost ( also interested in any messed up mechanics between it and tailwind ). Lastly how do you have the border guard elites set up? I usually run them with honor guard but really miss the cheap deploys from equalize.